Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I've been banned too!

pseudonomen137 said:
Never said I didn't agree with you on that one. A lot of people cling to the looks of WLs. I can't say they aren't a plus, but when I buy a solid high power laser, thats what I want to be buying. In the past WL had faults, but they were still near the top. As of late, they've only been increasing their faults while other companies have been improving. Still can't discount them as a major player though... (for the present or future). I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I only see them as a major player among those who are not educated as to whats out there.....

It would be one thing to take a chance on thier hit and miss workmanship if they were much cheaper.. but when you pay the highest dollar per filtered watt out there with a few cheap features as icing.. that doesn't make the cake sweet to each......

Far too expensive...... if they lowered thier prices to about on third, then you could at least say you get what you pay for when it doesn't work well.. but now.. you just get ripped off.

windstrings said:
I only see them as a major player among those who are not educated as to whats out there.....

Yep, but in the field of lasers, it seems that segment makes a very vast majority.

pseudonomen137 said:
[quote author=windstrings link=1175925268/15#16 date=1175973421]

Yep, but in the field of lasers, it seems that segment makes a very vast majority.[/quote]

True true, hence thier survival and present existence.

Its similiar to Antivirus systems... there are some that are "far" superior than the big names... I for one use Nod32.... much cheaper, extremely fast and light on its feet, very through, and updates several times a day..... yet there are others that barely update once a week, are slow, expensive and kill computer resources.. yet tons of people still use them because of their name as once upon a time they were the cats meow but have been grossly outdated by newer code and technology.

WL has chosen rather than maintain excellence, stay competitive and improve as fast or faster than the competition, but simply to push gimicks and ride thier name till they die a diseased death in the gutter of commercial streets as they are passed up by better quality and technology.

T

timelord

What's this handbags at 10 paces LOL!!!! ;D Wicked lasers are covering something up and i for one will find out. I made one mistake buying from a guy that wears pink... [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif] [smiley=smiley_down.gif]

Man.. that picture is just perfect!... except I can only look at it through my peripheral vision and survive!

T

timelord

Just as the competitions go on WL they are not random. The spyder comp was not random Steve hand picked his people to win. In a marketing world he may have chose wisely, strategy in business is like CHESS.... He can afford from all the mugs that have been sold into the cult, to loose a few on the way i'm sure. The Empire is crumbling and i for one don't give 2 F**cks. You suck yellow you'll look yellow...... I'm no yellow belly cop out mother F**cker. WICKED LASERS ARE FRAUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

SenKat

Lee - please tell us all exactly how you feel ? I think you are holding back...sometimes it is best to just let go of your emotions, and cleanse yourself that way....

;D

SenKat said:
Lee - please tell us all exactly how you feel ? I think you are holding back...sometimes it is best to just let go of your emotions, and cleanse yourself that way....

;D

hummmppptt!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Glad I wasn't drinking when I read that!!!

Hey Timelord... didn't you win something from those guys?

Are you trying to say you were "hand picked" cream of the crop???.... come on now.... let it all out!

We're all friends here! ;D ;D

T

timelord

SenKat said:
Lee - please tell us all exactly how you feel ?  I think you are holding back...sometimes it is best to just let go of your emotions, and cleanse yourself that way....

;D
I feel better now i've got it off my chest, it's been welling up and making me feel sick for a while now. Thanks for listening your a good friend and saved me a fortune phychiatric bills ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I went to that site once - Looked around and thought it immature.
I never signed on and never went back.
My sanity remains in tact  :D  AND my DL95 still works  :)

Mike

Hemlock Mike said:
I went to that site once - Looked around and thought it immature.
I never signed on and never went back.
My sanity remains in tact :D AND my DL95 still works :)

Mike

LOL!.. good point... my DL125 actually works too!.. and quite well... hasn't wavered a bit.....
Neither has my Herc.....

I wonder how much money you have to pay to get on of thiers that won't flake out?

S

SenKat

How much do you gotta pay to get one that doesn't flake out ? I guess it depends on how deep your wallet is, to keep on funding the RMA's !