Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ivan's Collection

I have a Green 5mw Laser and I'll looking to buying more lasers. Right now I was looking at a blue 2w laser to use at my shop where I work. I wanted to buy the rifle but I read that yall can make on and sell it here and for a better price so I wanted to see what yall could do for me.

diachi

You may want to introduce yourself in the welcome section first, before you post a off-topic request on a random thread.

Ok I just did, it's kind of hard to navigate thru all this haha.

You eh ... posted in the wrong section. You posted in the "Member Collections" section, not the "Welcome" section. This also isn't an introduction... Your location (doesn't need to be exact, country is fine) and a little about yourself would be helpful.

Mmmm, socks.

Last edited:
Oh I'm sorry, can you send me the link to the right place, someone told me to go here, can you help? I'm in the USA lol

Oh I'm sorry, can you send me the link to the right place, someone told me to go here, can you help? I'm in the USA lol

On the top section there's a Piece that says "welcome". You can go there to introduce yourself:)

It's okay this place can be confusing at first:p