Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

It's Time! What Laser Should I Get?

After reading all the reviews and checking out all the sites... I am still clueless! :D Because when I read reviews about laser, they are great at first and then other people get them in and they are not performing up to what the reviews says and gives it a bad rating. So I am just lost! I been looking for a laser for about 4 months now and I still can't find something good all around... So I need your help members of LaserPointerForums! :cool:

Looking to spend under $300 but if you really recommend it I can go to $400, but no higher then $400. (Unless the cost of the laser is like 399.99 + shipping I am fine with that ) I am looking for a good quality 100mw+ green laser to do all the fun things with. Blow up balloons, Cut black tape, See the laser for miles, and if I am lucky a laser to light fireworks! :) I appreciate any help you guys can give me! The web sites that I know of so far are:

Fusion Lasers (BFG Lasers)
Laserglow
Dragonlasers
DealExtreme

Some other ones also but I lost links to them. If you can, can you recommend me other sites for me to add on to my collection. I would really appreciate it! :)

I thank you for your time for reading my post and any help you can give me I would appreciate it!

sagi10

They are not the same !
X125 beam is only 1.0 MM while the Viper beam is 1.2 MM.
The X125 got more burning power .