Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

** IT'S OFFICIAL **  Laser Power Meter GB --

Daedal

Hello all, thank you very much for the tremendous support that I have gotten from all of you here regarding the LPM-1 and this group buy. Please read the full post to know exactly what is happening.

As described previously and as many will tell, the LPM-1 is a superior Laser Power Meter that is capable of reading power values up to 100mW. The range of this meter can be further extended up to 1000mW (1 Watt!!!) using the ND8 filter in the path of the beam. The meter is compact and powered using regular 9V batteries, unlike the LaserCheck. The LPM is superior to many other meters in the market in that even at the low price of the unit, it has a logging capability, intuitive menu, and a very stable and sleek design.

Please refer to the following for reviews, pictures and better details from current owners:

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1184498206

Here you can find the LPM-1 measuring an IR laser to over 1000mW (thanx Aseras):

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1185683031

Yet another measurement video by Aseras using the LPM-1:

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1185682810

Mugshot:

LPM-1.jpg

To wrap it up, here are the major features of this unit:
  • Meter range up to 100mW without ND8 filter, and up to 1 Watt using an ND8 filter.
  • Auto ranging display for the most accurate results.
  • Back-lit display.
  • 2 line x 16 character display.
  • Peak hold and live measurement are always displayed.
  • 5% or better accuracy of the range of the unit.
  • ND8 filters will be calibrated to 5% accuracy.
  • 400MHz internal sampling rate and 2Hz display and logging rate (2 measurements per second).
  • RS232 connectivity to PC for data logging (using Hyper-terminal or similar applications).
  • Wavelength selections available: 808, 660, 635, 532, and 473 nm.
  • 5-minute power-down timer (can be turned off from the menu for data logging).
  • Simple and intuitive menu access using 3 buttons.
  • Sturdy and rubberized meter case.

On to the prices:

ItemPrice (USD)
LPM-1 Meter160
Glass Range extender34
Datalog cable kit10
Assembled Datalog Cable15

Shipping

Shipping is a flat rate of $15 domestic and $30 international.
This includes packaging and postage.

Items will be sent domestically using Priority Mail insured and with delivery confirmation. International packages will be sent using Priority Mail International via USPS.
Please note: International buyers need to contact me regarding the declared value of the meter, package insurance cannot be higher than the declared value on the supplied form.

Payment

When submitting payment, please include a 3% PayPal fee for domestic orders, and 6% for international orders, in the payment. Please send all payments in USD funds to t_sender@hotmail.com. Please indicate in the title "LPM-1 GB", your message should include the following:
Handle: Daedal
Order: LPM-1 and ND8 filter.
After payment is submitted, please send me a PM, or e-mail me to let me know who you are and what you have ordered as some PayPal messages decide to never make it through... ::)

Sample payment for the above buyer:
LPM-1$160
ND8$34
Shipping$15
Total$209
PayPal(3%)$215

This GB starts now, and members who make payment should see their order in the post below in tabulated form. There is no limit on the number of ordered units as long as we break the 10-unit minimum. This GB will be held until the minimum order limit is met, or until the 26th of August, whichever happens later. This should give you guys 10 days to send in payments, on the 27th the order will be placed with Andover Holography corresponding to however many units are sold here. I suspect the items to be shipped out and delivered by the first week of October to all destinations. :)

Thank you all very much;
DDL

Daedal

Re: ** IT'S OFFICIAL **  Laser Power Meter GB

Orders:

Handle ND8 Datalog Kit Assembled
Merlous YES YES NO
Joniverson YES NO NO
Gazoo YES NO NO
Wizcam YES NO NO
Daedal YES YES YES
Hartone YES YES YES
Bernhard YES YES NO
Laq YES YES YES
TimeLord YES YES YES
Kwizatz Haderach YES YES YES
Chu YES YES YES
vizp YES YES YES

Daedal

Only 7 more orders to break the minimum order! :D :D

--DDL

Laq

Re: ** IT'S OFFICIAL **  Laser Power Meter GB --

I will have to wait untill i receive my montly financial injection.
so im practicly on the list above, although not yet visible ;)

Daedal

That sounds great... that makes 6 more orders left! :D
Just let me know if I need to extend the deadline :)

--DDL

Laq

Maybe just a few days till the end of this month, like the 30st of august.
so you can wrap up the total order batch and dispatch it before September.
(if the 10 or more orders limit is met)

This way you'll make sure anyone who wants to take part in this GB received their funds.

maybe an idea to add a small list with pending orders, for people like me, whos intent is to order however the payment has not yet been made. It gives a better insight of total (potential) buyers.

Daedal

Well, that makes 3 requests so far to extend the deadline to the end of the month. If no one else objects by the end of the day, I will be extending it to the 2nd. It makes no sense to pay Tony over a weekend, so if this is all finalized by the 2nd, he will get his money on the 3rd, and deliveries will be delayed one week.

Thanx all for your cooperation;
DDL

Daed you might want to add youself to that list ;)

Gazoo

Payment sent.. ;) And I have no problem extending the deadline, it is in fact a great idea :)

I'll send the money soon :) Is the shipping are for Express mail or Priority Mail? I believe only Express mail have tracking and insurance up to US$100 included, and the shipping cost are about right for Express mail as well. Please clarify. Thanks for organizing this group buy :)

wizcam

Count me In. ;D

LPM-1 $160
ND8 $34
Shipping $15
Total $209
PayPal(3%) $6.27

PayPal Sent for $215.27

Stan

Daedal

Bernhard said:
I'll send the money soon :) Is the shipping are for Express mail or Priority Mail? I believe only Express mail have tracking and insurance up to US$100 included, and the shipping cost are about right for Express mail as well. Please clarify. Thanks for organizing this group buy :)

The shipping information is listed above in the Shipping section. :)

Items will be sent domestically using Priority Mail insured and with delivery confirmation. International packages will be sent using Priority Mail International via USPS.
Please note: International buyers need to contact me regarding the declared value of the meter, package insurance cannot be higher than the declared value on the supplied form.

Daedal

Only 5 more sales to break the minimum :D :D

Keep these orders coming :D

--DDL

Daedal

The deadline is approaching and we need 4 more sales. I know I heard from more than 15 people that they want this amazing meter, and I should be expecting a nice order count once payday rolls around ;)

Keep 'em coming guys. This is the best time to buy the best meter around. :D :D

Thanx;
DDL

Come on Guys and Gals this is a great opportunity that shouldn't be missed..........

Daedal said:
The deadline is approaching and we need 4 more sales. I know I heard from more than 15 people that they want this amazing meter, and I should be expecting a nice order count once payday rolls around ;)

Keep 'em coming guys. This is the best time to buy the best meter around. :D :D

Thanx;
DDL

I know I can hardly wait for mine, LOL. As these lasers come in, right now I'm just taking a guess at power levels, IR and other factors. The LED scheme helps somewhat, but it is far from accurate. This meter has gotten a lot of good reviews alright and covers what we need at a good price.

Jon