Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

It was foggy... (Warning: image overload)

LRMNmeyer said:
[quote author=Snytbaggen link=1230344660/0#15 date=1230496794][quote author=dvdg101 link=1230344660/0#3 date=1230346826]WIN at MetroidPoster? Awesome beam shots I might add.

Metroid + Laser = Epic Win.

Didn't think there was anyone here that played the series :eek:

By the way, nice pictures :p[/quote]
So, what games in the series have you played? I've played:
Metroid (NES)
Super Metroid (Eight times through now.  :eek: I'm working on a suitless run. I can't manage to get past Draygon)
Metroid Zero Mission (Through, on an emulator)
Metroid Fusion (Most of it, also on an emulator.)
Metroid Prime 3 (Through)[/quote]
Metroid 1 - Played, not finished because it's so darn hard.
Metroid 2 - Played but don't have the motivation to finish
Super Metroid - Played. A lot. And finished. The bosses made me really scared when I was younger :eek:
Metroid Fusion - Finished both on emulator and original.
Metroid Prime - Finished several games, this one competes with Super Metroid for first place. It's fun to try to do a low-% run or some sequence breaking.
Metroid Prime 2 - Finished once, and I'm playing it through again. Good game, but not as good as the first Prime.
Metroid Prime 3 - Played one evening when my little brothers friend was here and he had brought his Wii. Fun, but didn't have that Metroid feeling.
Metroid Prime Hunters - Played, but didn't finish. This one doesn't really count as a Metroid game in my opinion.
Metroid Prime Pinball - I've played it... Kinda good pinball game, but doesn't count as Metroid.

If you have a Wii, which I assume you have because you finished Metroid Prime 3, you MUST get your hands on a copy of Metroid Prime 1!

Okay, back to topic (kinda). We had fog here today, but I didn't seize the opportunity to shine with my lasers :( I hope there will be more fog here tomorrow, though.

The 6th from the bottom is awesome!

I just got a Nikon D90, I'm SOOOOO excited!

EDIT: Crap, it can barely see my blu-ray! With an exposure time of 20 seconds, it still can't get a beamshot!

-Mark