Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

It is safe to buy this laser pointer?

i buy it for burning use, so it need to be with high power. and yeah, custom is really a headache lately. Thanks for your heads up.

Look, no more questions, 50% chance that laser is crap, 50% that laser isn't crap. You wanna take that chance? Go for it, and tell me how it goes.

Otherwise, buy from Lazerer.com

Go to the site, go to blue lasers, and pick out the Cyber 1W 445nm Blue laser, and buy it.

But before you even think about starting that up, buy some safety glasses along with the order.

swans

Look, no more questions, 50% chance that laser is crap, 50% that laser isn't crap. You wanna take that chance? Go for it, and tell me how it goes.
Otherwise, buy from Lazerer.com
Go to the site, go to blue lasers, and pick out the Cyber 1W 445nm Blue laser, and buy it.
But before you even think about starting that up, buy some safety glasses along with the order.
i have given up this one. i doubt it can be up to standard and meet my needs. You guys' credit.

kilter

pretty sure that this is fake considering the price. I would go for lazerer o-like rayfoss on the cheap side, and laserglow, dragonlasers, or jetlasers.

hope this helps,

Kilter

swans

pretty sure that this is fake considering the price. I would go for lazerer o-like rayfoss on the cheap side, and laserglow, dragonlasers, or jetlasers.

hope this helps,

Kilter

Hey Kilter, thanks!