Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is this right?

For the kill your LD slowly?

isthisrightfc2.jpg

Im wondering, how do I fit this into a AIX brass module, and into a minimag?

Any help?

Thanks-

Well, Im using a minimag for my first project.

That wont fit into a minimag...lol.

For my next project(when I get some more money, gatta mow some lawns or somthing" Ill make that.

Around 10 dollars right? Im almost sure ill get confused as hell on it, can you help me when I start it?

Yes I would be happy to help you with it when you get started. I am just going to warn you again though. If you buy an LD from Senkat, and hook it up without Daedal's circuit, you're most likely gonna have a $17 LED sooner than later. But PM me when you wanna start the circuit. It is a load of fun to make and works wonders for an LD.

Death Angel said:
Yes I would be happy to help you with it when you get started. I am just going to warn you again though. If you buy an LD from Senkat, and hook it up without Daedal's circuit, you're most likely gonna have a $17 LED sooner than later. But PM me when you wanna start the circuit. It is a load of fun to make and works wonders for an LD.
Damn, I need to get my own LD then.

Check out my minimag guide using your cap and resistors circuit.

Your cap might or might not fit though into the minimag.

This circuit is good enough for a minimag and mine burns chocolate, black tape, etc fast and does not overheat even though I left it running for a few minutes at a time.

You might want to increase the resistance slightly. 300mA CW is too high. Aim for ~160mA like Gazoo suggests. Burns well enough for me.

There isn't really much space in the minimag but I am too lazy to get a dorcy or find a torch that will fit daedal's circuit