Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

is this acceptable?

MG100

Well what if we group buy a brand new projector and cut out DTR no offense to him but his profit margins must be at least 30% and If I could get one 30% cheaper just by waiting a few weeks and desoldering a bunch any putting maybe 3-5 hours into it I'd do that

Ya it does! I'll go 1/4ths with you

I'm just very concerned because the damage says that it is creating a red tint to the projection so that has me thinking that the diodes may be damaged. It also only has 12 minutes left before it's no longer for sale.

MG100

Learn more about Casio's Signature Series Projectors(Opens a new window)

CASIO HYBRID LIGHT SOURCE
By combining a laser, a fluorescent element and an LED Casio has created an original mercury-free hybrid light source* capable of generating high brightness. Casio has achieved high brightness output of green light, which until now, has been considered difficult with conventional semiconductor light sources, by efficiently converting blue laser light into green light using a fluorescent element.

Learn more about Casio's Signature Series Projectors(Opens a new window)

CASIO HYBRID LIGHT SOURCE
By combining a laser, a fluorescent element and an LED Casio has created an original mercury-free hybrid light source* capable of generating high brightness. Casio has achieved high brightness output of green light, which until now, has been considered difficult with conventional semiconductor light sources, by efficiently converting blue laser light into green light using a fluorescent element.

Yeah I read that yesterday but it won't be worth it if its the lasers that are damaged.

MG100

W8 if it's giving a red tint and it's "hybrid" and the laser is blue then ya it's probably broken

W8 if it's giving a red tint and it's "hybrid" and the laser is blue then ya it's probably broken

Meh :banghead:

If only someone with lots of experience with these would help us :can: