Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is this a good 405nm to buy?

JamTKD

i suck at building

building is not my thing.

is there a cheaper place to buy a fully assembled blu-ray laser? please direct me if so.... i want quality too, because i most likely wont be buying another for awhile.

and i'm not really able to buy very dangerous ones like the 100mw

building is not my thing.

is there a cheaper place to buy a fully assembled blu-ray laser? please direct me if so.... i want quality too, because i most likely wont be buying another for awhile.

and i'm not really able to buy very dangerous ones like the 100mw

You need to do a bit of research and reading on the forum...
The Information you seek is there....

A member has already pointed you in the right direction with a link...
You should follow his advice...:whistle:

BTW... welcome to the Forum....

Jerry

JamTKD

yeah... very new here, still kinda flustered.

thanks for the welcome though

No worries, the forum can be a bit much to take in at first... Orient yourself, have a look around.. Looking over the B/S/T board I found this which might interest you: http://laserpointerforums.com/laser_pointer_forums_3/forum/showthread.php?t=40631

High quality bluray lasers for $80, fully adjustable. They're shipped out at 125mW, though if you like you can adjust the output lower (and as a side effect it will live much longer). Maybe you could ask yobresal if he can adjust it down to 20mW for you.

did u read his post... it sais he no longer sells complete builds hallucynagenyc. just thought i'd point that out, as the new member isnt a DIYer

Ash

Why not just go with one of the Chinese suppliers?
http://www.o-like.com/b2b_cpinfo.asp?id=947
80mW for $115 (focusable?) :eek:
and from looking at the host (dilda-like) you could probably get to the module and turn the pot to whatever resistance you want. (~5mA->+100mA)
:)
Just a thought.