Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is this 532 Legit?

A 400 nW 532 for $143??

Anyone actually OWN an O-Like? Does their purported output of nW live
up to the claim?

Seems one should cost around $400+.

Plus it comes with several caps, a charger, safety goggles, batteries.

Nahh, can't be.

5in1 Special 400mW 532nm Green laser star torch /focusable [OL-G5IN] - $143.00 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

EDIT: Nevermind, found this thread, not by search feature, sometimes that's useless, but found it by just wandering. http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/thumbs-up-o-like-92548.html

Last edited:

A 400 nW 532 for $143??

up to the claim?

Nahh, can't be.

5in1 Special 400mW 532nm Green laser star torch /focusable [OL-G5IN] - $143.00 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

EDIT: Nevermind, found this thread, not by search feature, sometimes that's useless, but found it by just wandering. http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/thumbs-up-o-like-92548.html

It's mw not nm.

Just a quick search will show many review of it, for example this. Maybe you didn't search with the keywords

Last edited:

Encap

A 400 nW 532 for $143??
up to the claim?
Nahh, can't be.

O-like has been around for a long time and currently has some good prices on several different 400mW 532nm lasers and many other items too. O-like has very good service these days also. If you don't want to spend too much is a good place to go for low end reliable lasers --before you buy emil and ask what the duty cycle (time on/timeoff cycle) is to avoid overheating damage.

If you want to have a look/know about best quality professional level protable/hand held lasers-- many with features not found in other makes-- have a look around at JetLasers web site. JetLasers products are the high water mark . Many are continuous duty cycle---can run until the battery is fully discharged. See: JETLASERS.ORG JetLasers customer service is the best in the business as well. They make their own products, love what they do.

Last edited:
O-like has been around for a long time and currently has some good prices on several different 400mW 532nm lasers and many other items too. O-like has very good service these days also. If you don't want to spend too much is a good place to go for low end reliable lasers albeit with limited duty cycles-- minutes on/minutes off cycles to avoid overheatin damage.

If you want to have a look/know about best quality professional level protable/hand held lasers-- many with features not found in other makes-- have a look around at JetLasers web site. JetLasers products are the high water mark . Many are continuous duty cycle---can run until the battery is fully discharged below. See: JETLASERS.ORG JetLasers customer service is the best in the business as well. They make their own products, love what they do.

^I would like to add that dealing with Gray(head guy over there) a few years ago was amazing! Probably the friendliest guy I've met.

-Alex

I am looking for a 532 100+mw laser too, and those o-like ones have great prices, but I really don't like any of the hosts. I would like to pick up one of their 400mw's but I don't know about the site as of 2015. I know they were good a few years ago.

Sci-fi lasers is good, as I have read many times on LPF. However i'm trying to get a hold of one of their 100mw 532's that aren't currently in stock. Eitan and I have been emailing, but he hasn't replied in a while. His host is exactly what I want.

I have ordered from Lazerer back in 2012. I bought a 50mw 532, it works good, but its not too bright for dusk/dawn star pointing. I read recently, It's not a reliable site as it used to be.

I'm going to Montana for 10 days in the next two weeks. Where can I get a 100+mw 532nm and order it, and receive it fast? I really would like to have a laser for this trip. My budget is also 100$ usd-ish?

Encap

I am looking for a 532 100+mw laser too, and those o-like ones have great prices, but I really don't like any of the hosts. I would like to pick up one of their 400mw's but I don't know about the site as of 2015. I know they were good a few years ago.

Sci-fi lasers is good, as I have read many times on LPF. However i'm trying to get a hold of one of their 100mw 532's that aren't currently in stock. Eitan and I have been emailing, but he hasn't replied in a while. His host is exactly what I want.

I have ordered from Lazerer back in 2012. I bought a 50mw 532, it works good, but its not too bright for dusk/dawn star pointing. I read recently, It's not a reliable site as it used to be.

I'm going to Montana for 10 days in the next two weeks. Where can I get a 100+mw 532nm and order it, and receive it fast? I really would like to have a laser for this trip. My budget is also 100$ usd-ish?

As of now O-Like is doing very well once again --see current review http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/thumbs-up-o-like-92548.html

Fast by any known shipping method is expensive, so...

JetLasers ships DHL which is very fast usually within 3 days. maybe get a TiB 532 before they are no more. They will never be made again as they were so expensive to make that there is no profit in them---super quality beautifully machine Ti host--nice size --fit in jacket pocket. They were orignally offered at $220 and are on closeout sale now see: http://jetlasers.org/ti-b-lasers/11-ti-b-lasers-532nm520nm-green-laser.html A Ti-B would be my first choice for a 100Mw 532nm---rare and exceptional will never be worth less than money paid - you never see one for sale as everyone who has one will never let it go---they are that nice.

Another way might be to find someone in teh USA selling an acceptable laser and who can send it to you quickly via Priority Mail--- have a look in the Buy, Sell, Trade section of LPF here: http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/

Last edited:
As of now O-Like is doing very well once again --see current review http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/thumbs-up-o-like-92548.html

Fast by any known shipping method is expensive, so...

JetLasers ships DHL which is very fast usually within 3 days. maybe get a TiB 532 before they are no more. They will never be made again as they were so expensive to make that there is no profit in them---super quality beautifully machine Ti host--nice size --fit in jacket pocket. They were orignally offered at $220 and are on closeout sale now see: TI B LASERS - 532NM/520NM GREEN LASER - JETLASERS.ORG A Ti-B would be my first choice for a 100Mw 532nm---rare and exceptional will never be worth less than money paid - you never see one for sale as everyone who has one will never let it go---they are that nice.

Another way might be to find someone in teh USA selling an acceptable laser and who can send it to you quickly via Priority Mail--- have a look in the Buy, Sell, Trade section of LPF here: Buy, Sell, & Trade - Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Laser Pointers

That jet laser place is expensive. 532Nm at 100mw for nearly 200 bucks seems a little steep. That's like 2-3 times more expensive than olike or sci-fi.

Checking the forums is a good idea! I looked through it but couldn't find any 532's I'll look harder in a bit.

Jet lasers has a bunch of cool looking stuff but again they're expensive, I don't know what to do honestly.

Encap

That jet laser place is expensive. 532Nm at 100mw for nearly 200 bucks seems a little steep. That's like 2-3 times more expensive than olike or sci-fi.

Checking the forums is a good idea! I looked through it but couldn't find any 532's I'll look harder in a bit.

Jet lasers has a bunch of cool looking stuff but again they're expensive, I don't know what to do honestly.

The TIB is only $149 and a bargain at that. YOu get what you pay for JetLasers are the high quality professional level hand held lasers. They are always overspec so after years of use that still meet spec etc.

Check out laserbtb--good quality middle priced see HL 532nm 50-300 and PL 520nm 532nm 100-1000 if you find any of those attravtice email Kevin and ask if he can supply in your needed time frame and how much shipping will cost

On the low cost side try Gearbest who supports this forum and gives members discounts. There 301 532nm laser output about 100mW Gearbest who offers LPF members special discounts on a lot of products has a whole page of blue, green, violet, and red Laser 301s for sale at currently $7.22 --is a give away price-- they all say less the 5mW but that is just for Customs purposes ---email them to find out the actual power if interested see http://www.gearbest.com/laser-301-_gear/ Several people here bought the 301's units--they were beyond great for the price. See reviews here GearBest Laser 301 High Power '405nm' Blue Light Zoomable Laser Pen. Email them to find out how fast they could get one to you and what is shipping cost for expedited shipping.

Last edited: