Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is this 10W handheld laser is authentic or fake?

gozert

Laser pointer 10 watts, burns Military Grade, veeeery powerfull

10 watts,,, wooow, it burns and blow baloons

What do you think yourself?

Last edited:

mikkee

ok, now the question is, does 10W laser handheld ever exist in current market? any link?

gozert

They do exist, but only with two or more diodes combined. Not single diodes, yet. You don't seem to have a clue as to how powerful a 10W laser really is though. Have you ever owned a laser before?

gozert

You can't simply buy a dual diode 10W laser. It's something you have to make yourself. Aside of that, even if I had a source for those kind of lasers, there would be not the slightest chance I'd share it with you. I doubt you have experience with a laser any more powerful than 50, maybe 100mW.

I suggest you to look around the forum, learn more about lasers and then decide what laser you want. Helping an unexperienced person get himself a >10W laser is like giving a little kid a gun.

They only exist in lab lasers, not something battery powered and will cost a large fortune, especially if it's a green laser. Blue 445nm, 450nm, is getting close but not 10W and still very expensive.

Alan

ok, now the question is, does 10W laser handheld ever exist in current market? any link?
There was one on Laserpenshop's website but I wrote to her about its legitimacy. She pulled it down. It had a black host and resmbled a Wicked Laser

Petersoft

Laser pointer 10 watts, burns Military Grade, veeeery powerfull

10 watts,,, wooow, it burns and blow baloons

What do you think yourself?
I don't think there are single diode 10W lasers in visible spectrum yet. From what i know only IR laser diodes can be such powerful.

Encap

I don't think there are single diode 10W lasers in visible spectrum yet. From what i know only IR laser diodes can be such powerful.

This thread has been dead for 5 years and for good and real reasons.

Please do not "necropost" comments on dead old thread posts.
Necroposting is very frowned upon on LPF.

Last edited:
This thread has been dead for 5 years and for good and real reasons.

Please do not "necropost" meaningless nonsense comments on dead old thread posts.
How do you book end old threads to close them so no one else necroposts on them. Can the moderators close them some how?