Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is there anyone interesting do some Ad banner for laser-wave

lmao imagine if they scammed us, took our ideas and uploaded them to every forum except here, then never gave prizes...

I'll go check now!

JOKING... hoping for a pair of laser shades or any thing else they feel is worth my work!

JOKING... hoping for a pair of laser shades or any thing else they feel is worth my work!

Not to be a jerk, but if you win anything I'll be really mad. As far as I know you are the only one who missed the deadline, and it would be unfair to all of us who followed the rules and worked hard to make it in on time.

Well as stated before.... I highly doubt I will win, therefore that is why I said "hoping". I also understand your not trying to be a jerk, but seriously give me a break I was 2 days late and to be fair I made mine in 10 mins... so I think I would be the only one disadvantaged (yes I know it was my fault!)... so relax.. I also pmed the dude at laser wave and explained my self to him and if I win some thing its not because I handed it in late or because I got an advantage... its because they liked my work and my ideas... but like said before I highly doubt I will win, so is that a good enough explaination as to why I shouldn't be harrassed over the fact that I was 2 days late??

BTW: not to be a jerk or anything... your the only one complaining!

Any more comments happy to oblige -Adrian

Last edited:
So by chance you win over Niko...that's fair? Regardless if he cares or not he has put in the work and you can come in 2 days late and possibly take away what he worked all month for? Yeah that's fair. Or how about all the other people who worked all month?

I'm sorry for the attitude but I don't play kid games. I play strictly by the rules on every competition, or game I'm in. Its not about winning or losing its how you play the game. Anything outside the rules is cheating, period. An unfair advantage is sill cheating no mater how you rationalize it. If you are alright with it fine, but don't argue with me cause I'm not. I'm not being out of line.

Bridge this is getting out of hand here. Please post the results so we can all move on.

Last edited:
Guys let's just not make such a big deal out of this, remain calm. I know I have to or I'll get another hernia :p

You both have good points and they are respected.

D

Deleted member 8382

It's not that I'm gponna go mad if bobhaha wins anything, but I also think what he did was unfair.

If I had missed it I would just had staid out.

Anyway, I spent a full day to do my banner since I had never touched any picture program and now I'm really impatient. They are not going to publish the results today since it's alredy 3AM there, so let's wait thursday...

It's not that I'm gponna go mad if bobhaha wins anything, but I also think what he did was unfair.

If I had missed it I would just had staid out.

Anyway, I spent a full day to do my banner since I had never touched any picture program and now I'm really impatient. They are not going to publish the results today since it's alredy 3AM there, so let's wait thursday...

Let's not jump to conclusions too early :)

D

Deleted member 8382

Neither today, 12AM there alredy, maybe they meant next monday?

Yours,
Albert

I emailed him, Things emailed him, and I'm sure others too. Plus he gets email updates from the thread. He knows we are waiting...:whistle:

The only thing I can think of is he is waiting for revisions. He could at least chime in and let us know what is going on.

bridge

Hi friends,
sorry for my delay reply because enjoy my holiday and the same time endure my tooth headache, some words saying here " pain and pleasure"
ok, back to the threads, after listening all laser-wave team's idea, finally we will choose "Nikokapo" as the winner, the same time maybe we need him do some small change of his original design as he agree before.
the second and third prize is really difficult for us to decision,how about all of us Vote and decision the result? any good idea of you? if not, we will choose as laserwave team like more or like less.the choose one or not choose one is not much different, I love all of your idea, design, products, thanks for all of you join and enjoy the pleasure.
Best regards!
Bridge

Awesome!

Thanks for the opportunity.

Good luck to the other competitors :)

I'll be waiting for the changes you need me to make, send me a PM or an email, please.

Cheers!

If we vote we will all vote for our selves LOL. I think it is a good idea for you to pick Bridge.

Congratz Niko!!!!

3750864371_f8d10046f9_o.jpg

3750864305_f6aac6939f_o.jpg

3751655360_59581c955e_o.jpg

3751655374_cceecb61a1_o.jpg

Last edited: