Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

is OdicForce still in business?

dada

hello all,

does anybody know what happened to OdicForce?

I bought an AIG 450nm Focusing Laser 750mW last year in October, all went very well. since 1 month, for no apparent reason, the laser has totally lost its focus. all I get is a wide dull circle (see picture), no focusing is possible.

I tried to contact OdicForce several times, asking for informations and eventually a repair, both via direct email and through the contact form on their website. did not get any reply at all.

I read on this forum that they are supposed to have good customer support, so I don't know if he's just ignoring me or something happened to them (their webshop is still active, though).

by the way, if someone knows if and how is it possible to repair the laser, I would be very grateful :)

cheers,
Aldo

Attachments

• 20130429_223420.jpg
    20130429_223420.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 75

Hi,

Probably a bit late, but yes they are still alive.

I have ordered two laser from them, absolutely no problems to report.

As stated on their website:

Contacting Us

It is quickest to telephone us directly (day or evening) on our mobile number (+44 (0) 777 578 5574) so we can deal with your query quickly. If we are unable to answer, or if you prefer, send an SMS text message and we will get back to you.
Our e-mail contact is odic@odicforce.com, however, this can be slower since our mailbox sometimes collects a lot of automatic e-mails and spam which delays us finding urgent messages.

dada

thanks for the reply. good to know they're alive!

also, good point about trying the phone. I saw it on the site but didn't even remotely consider using it. too spoilt by the internet, I suppose :)

cheers,
Aldo

;-) yes, just use phone if English is your native language.

This is not the case for me so I use SMS and always get a reply within 24 hours.