Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

is lazerpoint trustable?

So finally i got my laser after 11 days of the purchase !!! Pretty fast hu?.!.!
The laser is just amazing ! !! Its made of aluminum as specified, its not overpowerd nor underpowered its just between 90mw and 110mw ( perfect) , i would say buy from them .. Its a good quality online store (;

Do you have a LPM? I am very surprised to hear that lazerpoint comes in on-spec!

My laser arrived to the US one day after my purchase ( thats fast hu?!!) and it was stuck on customs for around 6 days and then it went out for its location..(fast)...
About the power meassurement: i dont have a lmp meassurer but i have another method to measure the mw power of the laser.. ( not as acurate as a lmp but it does the job and really well ). So basically i use my IR gun and calculations to convert the meassurements to mw...
I can get 90% of accuracy or more with this method... Theres a more complex formula for this method that will get you even closer but its just way to much (; lol
But yea i use that ...and another think that i forgot to mention is that, an unfocusable 50mw green laser will not bur an electrical tape in less than 5 secs.. So i think that lazerpoint is reliable web page as far as quality product :D

Lol ... I mention the 50mw green laser as a comparation to a 100mw. I mean that the laser is not overpowered nor underpowered :D

but you have to take into account that usa is pretty much right enxt to hong kong/china, and uk is pretty much exactly opposite hong kong/china, so its much further away. and i dont think i will buy from lazerpoint, its verryy cheap meaning quality will be rubbish, its like a lottery with these sort of sites, you got lucky and got one of the good ones, not everyone will get a up to spec laser from lazerpoint, but thanks for your input anyway

Yea its ok ... No problem (; ... And yea i probably got lucky with the item and the shipping time ....

i have been looking at lasers on lazerpoint recently, and some of them sseem to cheap for their mw output. such as this Professinal 50mw 405nm Purple Laser Pointer Pen (Black) in US$ 19.93 on Sales - Free Shipping will these lasers actually arrive to me and even if they do will they be up to spec? i know this is a noobish question but i dont want to go wasting my money on these chinese lasers if theres no point in doing so.
any help much appreciated

nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! It is a horrible company!!! i ordered 2 lasers from them and i recieved both of them after 2 months of waitting and to top it all off...both lasers came broken!!!! thats right !! broken!! I will never ever buy from them ever again!!!

nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! It is a horrible company!!! i ordered 2 lasers from them and i recieved both of them after 2 months of waitting and to top it all off...both lasers came broken!!!! thats right !! broken!! I will never ever buy from them ever again!!!

What? they were probably broke from shipping if you were not being cheap and selected EMS ship.upto 15$ IMO. link up what you bought ill check things out!

Lazerpoint has 0 reputation here.

Stick with the trusted sites like O-Like, and Lazerer.