Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

is jake21 really busy or on holiday?

hi,
is he really busy or on holidays? he hasnt replied to my pm's after i asked him if he was gonna give me a refund or send me the dorcy jr .he said he didnt want to give me the dorcy jr and said he would give me a refund if he was to keep the dorcy jr. i also sent him 15USD to send me the dorcy jr by ups so it would get to me faster, but after that i never got any responses. i dont think he is a person to scam people...

Well that's what you get with people instead of businesses sadly. They have stuff in their life getting in the way...

chido

It doesn't matter if he has a job or not, business is business and if you do not have the time to deal with the stuff you're selling then you simply shouldn't sell anything in the first place.
Just look what happened to Blue, does anyone pity him because he goes to a University and is busy with his studies? No.

I can say that jake21 will get it to you it wont take long, ive delt with him on many occasions. A job takes alot of free time from people. Don't worry about it he will get to you.

Murudai said:
Then go back 3 weeks in time and order a red DX200, like duh.  :mad:
i didnt know he was going to ship a broken laser (might of gotten broken during shipping). otherwise i would of gotten the DX200