Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

IS ANOTHER GOOD BATTERY CAN BE BETTER THAN ultrafire?

Encap

Mean If I charge samsung battery with it can destroy my battery?
Does it say battery destroyer on it or battery charger ? LOL

What you have works--however, better and more expensive batteries and chargers are available as told above.

Hi,
All was said here about your questions, go buy one of the chargers that were mentioned and go buy the batteries that were mentioned and you good to go . End of story no need to go further Ebay sells all that were mentioned .
Rich:)
Exactly. Lifetime17(y)

This whole line of questions in this thread smell troll generated and at this point, beyond pathetic.

Last edited:

Coonie

Hmm could be a troll or could be someone who is desperately looking for reassurance to use the charger he has because he would have to wait for the new one to come in.
Either way there's not much we can do to determine that for him. "It's a gamble" is all we can really say. We know of the reports of them blowing up but not all of them blow up either so it's impossible to tell without a test charge

Zerosage

LPF Site Supporter
I don't know I'm the only one here that consistently weighs his batteries on 0.00 g scale, but my first pointer came with two LC 16340 ultrafire 3.7V 1200maH. Now one weight 17.93g the other one weighed 14.63g. I found a solution that maxed the batteries without overcharging at all. I use an Olight UC USB (two magnet version) smart charger. It works for everything except custom batteries with both +and - post on the same end in addition to a - on the other end...OLIGHT 26350 and the Olight 16340 3.7V custom, unless you cheat! I used a metal ball as a spacer to keep the neodymium magnet from being too close to arc or short or overheat etc. When tested afterwards it measures 4.17V so I'll take it. I've recently bought two GTL 3.7V 2300maH each weighed 14.01g surprisingly, with a 450nm 3 meters away still etches wood pretty quick. I can see more beam than I would normally be accustomed to. Walmart.com and free shipping to your door lol. The Olights are pretty decent as well the ORB -163C06 3.7V 650maH (custom) weighs 17.93g. However I've been under the distinct impression that batteries with a larger weight would hold more over more power storage capacity (chemistry obviously a factor here) I realise some have additional safety circuits built in, but I truly don't have an LPM or found access atm. I do notice at a given focal point and distance over time and material how fast and consistent patterns and lines are at the end when wood burning. So I probably should have started this on a new thread, but I was hoping we could compare battery weights along with the other data. Thank you.

Coonie

Meh couldn't hurt for him to add some extra feedback plus it's encouraging to delve into various hobbies and doing your own research to compare with others. I dunno just thinking out loud.