Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Investing In SHARP?

WholeSingularity

So I have been watching the market lately, due to COVID19, and realized now is a time to invest. The only question is, in what?

I'll start by saying I am no expert, nor am I experienced within markets. That being said, I am just trying to gather some prior data. I figured the LPFs community might be up to date, as far as how SHARP is competing these days.

I suggest WAIT !

Things will start to look better COVID wise and there will be a great buying opportunity as much is undervalued right now, but I will wait until it turns and jump in, then if it continues up without any snags great, but if we see a 2nd relapse/false start/dead cat bounce then jump back out, possibly sell short, but once things start to look up everything will go back up and you want to buy in as it turns up.......that said is this COVID dissipates with summer be ready for it to reemerge come fall/winter and be ready to jump out/sell short as a vaccine is likely a year away but my fingers are crossed for a miracle.

If you really like Sharp then research it, IDK about them in particular but rather than buying just Sharp I would buy a tech ETF that covers many tech stocks, but financials will be a quick gain when things rebound and are the place to be....in my opinion anyway.

Last edited: