Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Introvert discussion

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Just thought I'd bring this back up due to some stuff I've gone through the past year. There been some stuff I've struggled with throughout my life that I decided to talk to a mental health professional about. During my time in the active military, I also had a doctor tell me I possibly had an anxiety disorder. I saw someone then and he said I didn't show any sign of having one. I also though maybe I had some sort of ADD. During the last year, I was told no for both of those. After going through a bunch testing, the mental health pro did diagnose me with autism spectrum disorder. I know autism and introverts have similarities. That makes me wonder if I'm introverted at all or if it's all due to autism now.

Yep, introverts and autism do indeed have similarities. I know through first hand experience myself. I read up on some of the points mentioned here and I can relate, but instead I have an Asperger's (ASD) diagnosis and also suffer from anxiety problems. So I find that particularly interesting IMO.