Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Introduction

upaa27

Hey all,

After reading posts about how it is not too late to introduce yourself I decided to do what I should have done a while ago... Introduce myself!

I got interested in lasers about 2 years ago and started reading around here until finally joining. I didn't have much time though as I was battling a disease. I have built a couple of lasers as you guys might know and I will continue(new build coming up hopefully soon) as long as the interest/money lasts. I have also been getting really into the physics around lasers as of around 8 months ago. I am hoping to learn more, contribute and teach here as you have all done for me.

Thanks LPF!

Last edited:

Right on, great to meet you! How do you like San Francisco? I'm originally from the Bay Area myself and just recently moved to colorado with my wife. Looking forward to that upcoming build!

upaa27

Right on, great to meet you! How do you like San Francisco? I'm originally from the Bay Area myself and just recently moved to colorado with my wife. Looking forward to that upcoming build!
Thanks!

SF is great! Everything is really great here especially the people.