Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Introducing Spectronics Lasers

I would like to introduce my new partnership with Lasever. I am acting as their US distributor. We are offering great pricing on many of the modules, I was shocked myself when I got the price sheet!

We have 473, 532, 635, 660, 671, and 1064nm lasers in many different power levels. Everything comes with a 1 year warranty, if anything fails or begins to act funny, just send it back and we will replace it or repair it promptly.

All payments are paypal (unless you talk to me about paying some other way) and we have a full paypal cart system integrated into the site for easy use.

The sales website is here...

Everything is entered on the site and I am ready to take orders, there are just a few cosmetic things to do.

if you have any questions, send me a PM or email at downhillriderben@gmail.com. You will always get a response within one day and more often then not, within a hour!

We have just updated the catalog with the portable laser series! Great prices on many popular power levels!

WOW! 10mw 473nm only 350$? nice prices ben...i wish i had some money.. :'(

I like your 30mW 473nm portable. If it truly is 30mW average power thats a good price! :) Do you check your products with a meter to verify their peak, average, and stable outputs?

Xplorer,

The laser's rated power is it's average power. I have a full meter setup for testing. '

Schrecken,

Good to see you here! I remember you from Laser Community when you first joined! Keep me posted!