Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Interesting article: "A Blinding History of the Laser Pointer"

GSS

A bunch of nostalgic cool video's in this link:)
The KISS concert was funny and for the life of me I can't remember that Seinfeld episode:unsure: and thats just about my favorite sitcom ever..
I watched the show way before lasers were used frequently inappropriate so it can't be they banned that one episode??

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I was worried when I first read your thread title, figuring that it would just be a collection of stupid iresponsible things people have done with their pointers, but it was an interesting read, and as GSS mentioned, some of those videos were fun to watch. :)

GSS

A little off topic but the episode of Seinfeld where George was getting hit by a laser pointer was actually not allowed to air at the time. Not because of the laser pointer where George "does" worry about being blinded but it was because Kramer accidently lit the Puerto Ricon flag on fire and was stomping on it during the Puerto Rico parade..
My trivia for the day:)

Was never a Kiss or Seinfeld fan, so these were never in my attention long enough to matter to me. I was too busy in those days to watch much television and the Seinfeld episodes seemed silly to me at that time. Guess I was already too old to care about these things, but did skim the article to see what it was about. I suppose there are references that many would find interesting. (y)

GSS

Oh Lord no I was never a Kiss fan or bubblegum rock concerts..:rolleyes: and too old I guess too.
Seinfeld yes though and like Larry David's humor..
Yes some good facts though.