Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Interested in buying a small square heat sink

I'm making a altoids build and I was wondering if their was anybody who made square heat sinks that could fit in the box.

dimensions:
wide: 4cm
high: 2cm
length of Aixiz module

thanks in advance,
toogoofy

I have some small heat sinks that are kinda what you are looking for Im at school now I can get exact dimensions when I get home they are not as long as a Aixiz module but you could put two side by side

Here are some picture i measured in inches then I realized they are 2cm square lol but you get the idea

Attachments

• DSC00320.JPG
    DSC00320.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC00321.JPG
    DSC00321.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Thanks for the replies I looks pretty cool:thanks:
first: how much will this cost?
second: this is my first build so I don't know very much but were would the module go for this?
Thank in advance,
toogoofy

I would say $5 for both and $3 shipping.
And idk how you want to put the module on these maybe some thermal glue. I just have some small heat sinks :wave:

what do you think?

Justin

I am going to PM you with my pay pal info!!

Also youcan get a tritium keychain lol

Justin

I have some small ALUMINUM 'sinks out of PC towers of various sizes. Since they're Al, you can easily cut them to ANY size you want. If you PayPal me some S&H & PayPal fees, I'll send you as many as you want for free (except for the above mentioned charges) rob PS, Just PM me if interested. rob