Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

information for laser protective goggles

NOTE AND MORE INFORMATIONS for laser protective goggles

1. this is an IPL laser protective goggles, it can work for nearly full wavelength by laser which human eyes sensible. as you know IPL uses lower power laser for full wavelength. some IPL machines can cover blue, yellow, green and red laser. but the output of them is no more than 10mw. so that this goggles is suitable. but this machine brings a problem. ALL sometimes is not as good as unique. acturally, we do recommend people buy laser protective goggles according to their wavelength. for example, if your laser is 808nm, we recommend a 808nm goggles. this kind of goggles works best at this wavelength. but if you buy a full wavelength goggles, it may be not as good as a spedial wavelength goggles.

2. for the T: some people do not know what the T mean, T here means transparency. for a special wavelength goggles, a T=30% means there are 30% laser can pass through. for a full wavelength goggles, T here means an average level. as you can see in the picture, when you use a 405nm laser for the goggles, there are about 30% can pass through. if you use a red/green laser, there is about 50% pass through. if we use a 1064nm on the goggles, it is about 20%. so that we get an average value for T=30%.

a customer of us said, a laser goggles should be T=0.01. if T here is 0.01, how you can see the laser beam path? for T=0.01, we have IPL goggles for patient. but this kind of goggles will block all laser light. you cannot see anything if you wear it.

3. for CE certificate, a customer of us said he need a CE certificated goggles for IPL, I recommended this one, but he doubts the CE mark and said that everyone can mark the CE logo on it. for this experience, I do not know how to reply his message, if you doubt the CE certificate, please do not buy it. we have goggles without CE mark, the price is much more cheaper. so that it is meaningless for us to mark something if we do not have it.

4. for the OD: OD means obviouse density. normally the higher OD the goggles is the better protective effect it can be. so that we normaly get OD4+, for red laser goggles, we have OD7

why it is so hard to be a responsable seller

we sell laser product. but I shall say I feel so hard to be a responsable seller.
this thread is not for any ads. but for my own feeling for selling.
there is a customer, he is professional for lasers. but he bought a laser ld and a LED lighging housing. I know that he can assemble a handheld laser easier and I never doubt his capability, but the LED housing CANNOT work with the laser ld. so that I refused to sell him this two items. but he said I am rediculous. I just do not want him lost any money if I clearly know he bought wrong item. so that I recommend another one. he still thought it is my problem
oooppps. how I can be a better seller? who can give me a clearer answer?
whether I mail out the one he bought is good? if I know he bought wrong item I shall mail them out? I have contacted the buyer many times for this issue, he still thought I am rediculous. and he insist to assemble a handheld laser by this LED housing. but when we get this led housing, we had tried whether it can work with our laser module. we have tested it for many time, no one get successful. so that I know the result he may get. so that I fully refund him and cancel the transaction before shipping.
please let me know whether I did wrong?
I shall cry for that.