Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

inexperienced and in need of help

glennisgaga

I got a new laser. It was cheap. It’s called a Stella 200mw Entry Level burning laser. It’s blue with a black casing. And within an hour of receiving it in the mail, it just stopped working. I put the batteries to charge, let them charge for HOURS, and then when I reinserted the battery, it didn’t consistently work. I click the button, but it doesn’t always work and it doesn’t stay working. The side says Laser 303 if that helps with identifying it. But I was wondering if I needed to return it or if this is just something lasers do?

Hi,
Please make a welcome thread in that section first, folks might be willing to help out . Just a little about yourself hobbies were on the globe you live , maybe a name ...We like get to know our members.
Rich:)

No, this is not a normal function of those pointers. I would ask for a replacement or refund. It could be anything causing that from an intermittent switch to a bad connection.