Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

i'm pissed!

tatman said:
you know what,guys? i couldn't tell you why, but somehow it has made me feel a bunch better just to see somebody besides myself sharing concern for my little problem. thank you all so much. right now i'm just waiting for the boss as i don't like to use ANYTHING, from ANYBODY w/out checking first.so i'll be calling Laserglow today as they haven't sent a response to my e-mail yesterday. it should be OK, and if not i'll just shop some more. their Hades IR is more than i was gonna spend- but is also twice the mw.i think it could get me in trouble (that is I could get me in trouble)though.we shall see.seems like lotsa good things are said about Lucent so maybe i'll check them. and i KNOW it may seem funny that i won't spend a hundred more for what i wanted, but might consider $899.00 for the Hades IR. but you see it's not the money-389,389,389-489! its the principle. know what i mean? it just feels like they're 389 until i want one, then it's 489.i'm sure Laserglow isn't out to get me... it's more on a cosmic level. maybe GOD is angry w/ me!(and i would not blame Him either)

I'm with you.. I would feel the same way.....

why did you hesitate, when you see a bargain and it fits your need and budget, buy it.

randall158 said:
why did you hesitate, when you see a bargain and it fits your need and budget, buy it.

did you call them????
What did they say.. If your gonna call.. it can't be two days later.. it needs to today and be obvious you were hitting the buy button but got thwarted.....

Humm.. I think they are on EAstern time.. its too late today if you haven't called... if not. I would call AM sharp.... they open 10:00 AM EST....

Do you have a laser at all yet?.. all else fails you could get a dragon and have more realtime fun as you can take it anywhere on the fly..... its just not the same as an Aries, but it doesn't cost as much either and I really like mine.

If I could only get "one" laser.. it would be a very hard decision just because of how I like to take mine "everywhere".....
The quantity of "fun" is higher with the dragon by far.. the quality is better with the Aries!...

YOu could take the ARies everywhere too.. but its more of a cumbersome chore whereas the dragon is fast, quick, no protection garbely gook to mess with and burns and performs very well for the money invested......

I got mine very quick.. if you ordered tommorrow, you may have it by next Tues or Wed.

Not to confuse the issue, but the Aries is not the end of the world if they will not deal.. I would be upset too if they raised the price 100.00 bucks in the middle of negotiating with them if they wouldn't set it straight for me....

first of all.. there is a good chance they will help you.. if not, there are alternatives too!

YOu have to decide what to pursue based on what you " really " want.

tatman

no, no, everything has fallen into place. Justin is a great guy to deal with. tho at first he just said "the sale is over". but after i pointed out i was trying to buy probably only minuets before sale end he was agreeable, gave me the sale price, and explained he only had 2 left, and they were questionable performancewise...would i mind waiting a bit as a new shipment is coming next week? i said "cool", he said they would ship right after testing, soooo... now i just sorta feel like a goon for sniveling out loud. and sure i have a laser or two- but normaly i kill the lesser ones before they have their first birthday only because i have to know how stuff works. i've actualy got a cigar box full of dead lasers but only 1 of them was a greenie. the green i've got in my pocket right now is a newwish i bought from Plans and Kits Unlimited. modding it (which is what i bought it for) proved fruitless- the pot had no effect,same w/ disabling APC. it was supposed to be 20mw but i'm sure it's not even close as the 5mw green i killed was at least as bright. at least i havent killed it but was thinking of taking the ir filter out so it would be invisable, then decided not to. why would i do that if it would'nt even pop a balloon? portability is no problem for me as i always have a GI field jacket on. and i wouldn't be surprised if i figger out how to overide/disable some or all of the safty features on the Aries,tho i'll wait until the warranty expires. but i might not do that, i'll just wait n see.

Justin told me once the price can literally fluctuate based on quantity sometimes.....

I think you made a wise choice to wait.. I'm sure he will take care of you and you will be estatic at the performace for being "supposedly" only 100mw... assuming thats the one your getting!.......

People like us are very nit picky and can and will appreciate extra headroom while other commercial folks only care about continous long term power.... so its very nice of him to be so honest and give you the option..

I'm excited for you..... thats great!!!

tatman

money order is in the mail. hahaha sounds fake!(no, really, man, i sweartagod,it's in the mail,man.ya don hafta call da samoans!!!) this forum is the best, thanx for sharing my glee!

Wow! thats a huge sale of 100 bucks off! too bad its over... what site is this? laserglow? ill have to check this out

tatman

yes...laserglow. they r smart bis wise. of course they allowed it. i bet they saw this forum! i'm gone 4 a day or so' guys...computer has pooped n dis is da bosses laptop.sux! don't worry' after i un-poop da computer i'll b bak!!!

T

timelord

tatman said:
yes...laserglow. they r smart bis wise. of course they allowed it. i bet they saw this forum! i'm gone 4 a day or so' guys...computer has pooped n dis is da bosses laptop.sux! don't worry' after i un-poop da computer i'll b bak!!!

Seeu soon ;)

tatman

r u makin funa dawayi tok? ALMOST bak online! hole new CPU for computer now to sort it out. good thing no Aries yet- because i was gonna fix the old CPU. Aries... yeah! that oughta fix it!