Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

i'm pissed!

tatman

i can't believe it. i haven't spoken w/ laserglow on the phone , but was gonna order an Aries 100mw about 5 min. ago. so i go to their site and guess what. no more sale! i have the 389 they wanted...but NOW it's 489! story of my wife, i mean life.damn, damn,double damn!!! oh well maybe i'll build another BB gun that shoots 1200rpm! if anybody else has incredibly crappy luck please share your story...it may cheer me up!

T

timelord

For me Lucent optics have run out temporarily of 100mw units :'(

T

timelord

Sound like you need to crack a nice bottle of malt whisky and put your feet up ;)

i am so unlucky that i fell into a barrel of nipples and came out sucking my thumb. i am so unlucky that i recieved no offers at a womens prison with a handfull of pardons.

S

SenKat

tatman said:
i can't believe it. i haven't spoken w/ laserglow on the phone , but was gonna order an Aries 100mw about 5 min. ago. so i go to their site and guess what. no more sale! i have the 389 they wanted...but NOW it's 489! story of my wife, i mean life.damn, damn,double damn!!! oh well maybe i'll build another BB gun that shoots 1200rpm! if anybody else has incredibly crappy luck please share your story...it may cheer me up!

CALL THEM anyways...tell them you JUST saw the price, and wanted to order - talk to Justin, he may cut you some slack.......

tatman

i guess thats what i'll do. i sent an e-mail to them...so i guess i'll wait till tomorrow n see if i get a response first. it'll probably b OK, because i did initiate communications w/ them prior to their sale ending[last nite]. hope this doesn't get me in trouble and hope nobody [girls] takes offence but in response to theabove post: my luck is so bad if it was raining xxxxx, i'd probably go outside only to get hit in the head by a xxxxx!

Removed the bad stuff...someone could easily get mad at that :(Xs should b kitty kats an richard!)

S

SenKat

tatman said:
i guess thats what i'll do. i sent an e-mail to them...so i guess i'll wait till tomorrow n see if i get a response first. it'll probably b OK, because i did initiate communications w/ them prior to their sale ending[last nite]. hope this doesn't get me in trouble and hope nobody [girls] takes offence but in response to theabove post: my luck is so bad if it was raining xxxxx, i'd probably go outside only to get hit in the head by a xxxxx!

Removed the bad stuff...someone could easily get mad at that :(

Definitely call them - they are SWAMPED with emails, so a call would be more to your benefit !!!

SenKat said:
[quote author=tatman link=1169674135/0#6 date=1169695090]i guess thats what i'll do. i sent an e-mail to them...so i guess i'll wait till tomorrow n see if i get a response first. it'll probably b OK, because i did initiate communications w/ them prior to their sale ending[last nite]. hope this doesn't get me in trouble and hope nobody [girls] takes offence but in response to theabove post: my luck is so bad if it was raining xxxxx, i'd probably go outside only to get hit in the head by a xxxxx!

Removed the bad stuff...someone could easily get mad at that :(

Definitely call them - they are SWAMPED with emails, so a call would be more to your benefit !!![/quote]

Laserglow is swamped with phone calls too!.. but you can usually get through.....
But I agree.. it never hurts to ask.... but thier price will bounce around based on availability..when you saw the prices drop, it was because they had an excess in those after the christmas season.

Ask Justin whats up... tell him you went to make your order and it was changed..... He's pretty reasonable.. all else fails.. get him to tell you when to look for the next sale. but he may take care of you anyway.

I ordered mine for 389. As soon as I was done with the transaction, I went back to the site and they were now 489. Lucky me !

S

SenKat

chase123 said:
I ordered mine for 389.  As soon as I was done with the transaction, I went back to the site and they were now 489. Lucky me !

I hope Tatman gets in at the lower price...they REALLY do seem to be a bunch of nice folks there ! Almost unusual, for business men. :cool:

It would be nice if they honor the lower price for him, but the sale is over so I dunno.  It may have been a limited number and I purchased the last one.

S

SenKat

chase123 said:
It would be nice if they honor the lower price, but the sale is over so I dunno.  It may have been a limited number and I purchased the last one.

Well, for Tatman's sake, I hope not ! That would suck :( But - they will ALWAYS go on sale again at some future point....

SenKat said:
[quote author=chase123 link=1169674135/0#11 date=1169739075]It would be nice if they honor the lower price, but the sale is over so I dunno.  It may have been a limited number and I purchased the last one.

Well, for Tatman's sake, I hope not !   That would suck :(  But - they will ALWAYS go on sale again at some future point....[/quote]

He was already in coorespondence with them based on the older price.. they may let him have it at that..... epecially since they mention the pending price increase the next day... not that they are abliged to, but it would just be good PR if possible....

tatman

you know what,guys? i couldn't tell you why, but somehow it has made me feel a bunch better just to see somebody besides myself sharing concern for my little problem. thank you all so much. right now i'm just waiting for the boss as i don't like to use ANYTHING, from ANYBODY w/out checking first.so i'll be calling Laserglow today as they haven't sent a response to my e-mail yesterday. it should be OK, and if not i'll just shop some more. their Hades IR is more than i was gonna spend- but is also twice the mw.i think it could get me in trouble (that is I could get me in trouble)though.we shall see.seems like lotsa good things are said about Lucent so maybe i'll check them. and i KNOW it may seem funny that i won't spend a hundred more for what i wanted, but might consider $899.00 for the Hades IR. but you see it's not the money-389,389,389-489! its the principle. know what i mean? it just feels like they're 389 until i want one, then it's 489.i'm sure Laserglow isn't out to get me... it's more on a cosmic level. maybe GOD is angry w/ me!(and i would not blame Him either)