Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Im Buying Blue-Violet 405nm Hand Held lasers

Hi guys im interested in buying a 200mw custom build blu ray laser. please let me know some prices thanks.

Im new here..

:)

additional specs batteries must be a CR123 3.6v :)

Last edited:

Welcome to the Forum...

Doing a search in the B/S/T sections would probably help...

The [Search] button is your friend....

Jerry

Last edited:
thanks :) but i hope someone will post a price here and a screenshot to make it easier :) but i will do a search too :)

because i got a boblaser 405nm 80mw blu ray laser.. it suckcs the birghtness is not good and the laser focus... well beyond 30meters the dot was so big i dont know how to modify it :( if someone can teach me why not... but.... it costs 82USD :(

because i got a boblaser 405nm 80mw blu ray laser.. it suckcs the birghtness is not good and the laser focus... well beyond 30meters the dot was so big i dont know how to modify it :( if someone can teach me why not... but.... it costs 82USD :(

You can most likely pop off the cap and screw the collimating lens to focus it to any point you want. Can you post pictures of your pointer in its current state? may be able to help you out.

You can teach yourself... by reading the Threads/Posts on LPF... ;)

Jerry