Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I wore out the switch on my yobresal 1.2w

Drew

Is there a replacement switch (maybe a 5 pack) for the ever-popular aurora c6 available, or is my best bet to get a couple of the $10 diy hosts from dx? I hate to have to toss the whole host when just the switch is bad but i've searched to no avail.

Drew

I'll shoot him a pm if it comes down to it but i'd really like a few spares for cheap instead of bothering Yobresal. It's a great laser, and it still works if you apply a little pressure to the switch when it's on but that's no fun. I checked through DX and didn't see any that were a definate match. I'm tough on switches for some reason. I'm going to take the switch out of the tailcap again and do some more searching tonight.

Drew

I found out that it's actually an 8x12mm oval shaped surface mount switch soldered to a circuit board with a plastic spacer and retaining ring inside an aluminum pill that is screwed into the tailcap. The 15879 looks just like it but is bigger. It's worth the $10 for me to just buy the host and not have to desolder/solder it. Oh well, It was worth checking. Thanks Blord