Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I want to buy a good green laser ! =) (need help)

Hey,
(sorry for my bad english im french)
I want to buy a good laser and i really need help because recently i lost 150$
in a fake 400mW which broke in 2 days !!:mad:

I would like to know if this website is good : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products
And I would like to buy this Crown upgrade 400mW green laser torch/adjustable/waterproof [OL-CGL-400] - $228.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products
IS it a good choice ? is it really a 400 mW green laser ?

Or maybe that but i prefer green laser : Tactical 1.2W blue 445nm laser /focusable/waterproof/Solid [OL-445-1.2] - $219.00 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

What do you think about it :S ?

i don't want to buy a laser if it is too expensive (240$ max ^^)

Please help me :D

:thanks:

another thing : is this fucking fake :D ??? : 1000mW 532nm Flashlight Style Adjustable Green Laser Pointer Gray (1*18650) - Tmart.com

Bye ! :)

Last edited:

Thanks, weeba2k ! :)

Iwantknowyourname, where did you get the laser which got broke in 2 days? How did it get broken?

If it wasn't your fault, you have every right to demand a refund from the seller.

@iwantknowyourname

Where are you located. I have one of the 1.2W o-like tactical lasers I wouldn't mind selling;)

If the insides of the 400mW Crown Upgrade are the same as the old version it's a bit of a crapshoot imho.

It's a good laser my o-like still burns like hell and is crazy bright and it's the second model , after 7 monts and LOTS of runtime still verry happy with it.

Last edited:
My unit is also everything I want it to be. Well, besides having a pair of boobs.

You have made a good choice. I'm sorry you can't get your old laser fixed. Live and learn, I guess. Next time, don't buy lasers from such internet sites which are similar to DealExtreme. They are good for a lot of stuff, but not lasers.

It's a good laser my o-like still burns like hell and is crazy bright and it's the second model , after 7 monts and LOTS of runtime still verry happy with it.

Had two of them... sold one, kept the other. Both peaked at over 500mW.

The one I kept peaks at over 550mW consistently on a fully charged battery, and has only ~20mW of IR.

As budget greenies go, there is really nothing better.

Maybe I'll change my mind after my firedragon comes in though:D

Jez006

Thxs ;)
Are safety goggles really important with for exemple this green laser 400 mW ?

I assume that's not a joke...which means it is very worrying!

Are your eyes really important?

If that hits something metallic or reflective and goes in one of your eyes...that's it...no more depth perception...ever.

Any lasers over 5mw require eye protection

Last edited:
I assume that's not a joke...which means it is very worrying!

Are your eyes really important?

If that hits something metallic or reflective and goes in one of your eyes...that's it...no more depth perception...ever.

Any lasers over 5mw require eye protection

ok thx I will buy it ^^