Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

i received the dilda from olike..but...

well everything seems good but one measure makes me worried..
there is diference 0,0869

what now??

Attachments

• DSC04715.JPG
    DSC04715.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 84

I don't know... :'(

If all the dimensions I gave you are the same...
the spring should take up the 0.0869" easily..
It looks like the spring is longer than that...

Jerry

Couldn't you careful cut the spring until you get the size you want? I see the measurements have to be a hundredth of an inch shorter though? I'd ask an expert before doing it but couldn't you just cut one section of the spring down with nail clippers? I've done it myself to get a better fit.

laser83 said:
Couldn't you careful cut the spring until you get the size you want? I see the measurements have to be a hundredth of an inch shorter though? I'd ask an expert before doing it but couldn't you just cut one section of the spring down with nail clippers? I've done it myself to get a better fit.

i did it..

it is good now..

also my battery is charging now.. everything is working well...

cheers guys

anyway GREAT LASER..

hello. i have to say there thngs. my dilda spring on the dieode part war longer than your! i cutted it. now it is like the spring in your photo!so i think your dilda has by default a shorter spring!good.
one battery is very poor vuality. when the laser decreases in power. i cjeckone batt at 3.2 v an one at 1.5 about. but if i wait... it goes 1.7v...1.8... until 2.5. but under pressure/voltage it is not a good battery! use it with 240v.

your beam is visible? mine not so much.
baybe i am less sensitive than green.other freinds can easilyer look the beam of my didla....also at different angolation...DOH!!!i don't see it!!!damn!!!

realista said:
hello. i have to say there thngs. my dilda spring on the dieode part war longer than your! i cutted it. now it is like the spring in your photo!so i think your dilda has by default a shorter spring!good.
one battery is very poor vuality. when the laser decreases in power. i cjeckone batt at 3.2 v an one at 1.5 about. but if i wait... it goes 1.7v...1.8... until 2.5. but under pressure/voltage it is not a good battery! use it with 240v.

your beam is visible? mine not so much.
baybe i am less sensitive than green.other freinds can easilyer look the beam of my didla....also at different angolation...DOH!!!i don't see it!!!damn!!!

yes i saw your post about visibility of your beam..

i must to say, my dot is so bright, that it hides my blu ray dot.. on the other hand my red beam is not visible.. my blu ray beam -around 110mw is much more visible than dilda with much more power.. i know why it is like that, but it is really curiosity especialy when this red dot is really powerful...
when i am outside in the night and my eyes adapt to dark then i can see the beam, but it is barely noticeable. maybe even less visible than 5mw green..
anyway i am not dissapointed even if i am a fan of burning ability..

My dilda o-like not burn match. I am very disapointing. The bateries are full charged and work fine. Help me