Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I need help with a 16x dvd BURNER diode.

Hi, folks. I'm new to the laser pointers stuff so i want someone to build a red laser pointer from a 16x dvd BURNER diode. I have the diode i only want someone if he/she WANTS to do it for me. I want the laser to be in something like a flashlight or something to be handheld and easy to switch on and off and to be on batteries which I can take out and put another when they're dead. So I'm from Bulgaria I have the diode you guys out there tell me how much money will it cost with the delivery and all this stuff and we'll see what we're going to do. Ahh, and I want it to be a burning laser. :D

Grix

Try the Buy/Sell/Trade section, you can probably get someone to build you one for about $60-80

Asherz

The price of a 16X diode is so cheap it's not even worth shipping, either buy a whole laser from a respected member on the forum, or have a look over at o-like. Dealextreme is also good but shipping can take ALONG time.

I recommend taking a look at o-like, all there lasers are on spec and shipping is pretty swift.