Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I just had an idea...

I realize which model the whole unit is... I've probably taken apart 5 or 6 of them ;D

What I'm not sure of is the model number for the sled itself.

danq

SenKat_Stonetek said:
Sk8'r LOVES to resurrect old/dead threads.... like he has nothing better to do.  There is a REASON most threads are old - the avenues have been investigated, the topic is no longer of any use, or there is no interest in the topic anymore.  Regardless of that, to drive up post counts with spammy crap, I guess it's a good idea, huh ?  ::)
/Piece ::)
WTF ?!

a) the friggin' thread was only 2 weeks old, in the Group Buy section - wherein you may find many a thread with multi-month timeframes.
b) all he did was express interest, with the exception of
c) some nervous anticipation of an attack.

The first two items on my little list show his post was completely valid. The third item shows he's being intimidated. That my friend is not a good thing, and you are the one primarily responsible for it. You should not need to be told that an atmosphere of intimidation is not conducive to the spirit of cooperation and friendliness that is necessary for this forum to work well. Call someone - anyone - on specific misdeeds, of course; but nobody should be harrassing someone when they are acting in good faith and aren't doing anything wrong. I respectfully request that you lay off.

Dan