Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I just bought ps3

T

timelord

a_pyro_is said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1196300737/0#14 date=1196387209]Chief loves his Wicked lasers bigtime :-* :-* :-*
So it seems...
BTW the youtube video isn't working.
[/quote]
I just checked and it's working fine :-?

T

timelord

It must be your end guys as it works fine from here and I redid it just to make sure too :)

Timelord said:
[quote author=a_pyro_is link=1196300737/15#15 date=1196387896][quote author=Timelord link=1196300737/0#14 date=1196387209]Chief loves his Wicked lasers bigtime :-* :-* :-*
So it seems...
BTW the youtube video isn't working.
[/quote]
I just checked and it's working fine :-?[/quote]

Perhaps the bandwidth allotment has been exceeded...can you clear it from your cache?
Or just describe it to us in that happy-joy way you like so much?

no video luck here, dang ur text is fast TL, took me three views to get it, lol nice

Timelord said:
Chief loves his Wicked lasers bigtime  :-* :-* :-*

I certainly do! ;D my pheonix is HOT!  :D its got a divergence of 0.5mRad and is brighter that my Alpha 105 on full batts.  :)

You'll love PS3 mate. It's quiet on the multiplayer side of things and still not too many great games but a great console. I wish it had an official headset though, instead of third party headsets so everyone sounds rough! I got my PS3 from Hong Kong so made a big saving and on top got a larger hard drive. Only regret is I have to wait until it's hacked to play old gamea and watch DVDs and even though it's the same it's always at the back of my head that it's not from my region (PAL). :(