Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I got dumped on my b-day - appreciate your significant other -if their right for you

Drew

update: I did confirm that she is seeing someone else (I found a spy) and that it turned physical the day after she ended it with me. I consider it cheating if you wait until you have the next relationship set up before you break off the current one, but that's me. My heart and my head are still fighting a little bit but I'm pretty much over it now. If she cared, it would have worked, because all the reasons she gave for leaving I could have changed. She thinks the situation is perfectly reasonable. I think it's f-ed up

viperx1101- Thanks for the generous offer! You are kind of far away, but next time I'm headed south I'll definitly see if your available. I'm in 55330. I'm on the member map but for some reason, I only show up if you click my name

forgive my language, and i say this light hearted. it's advice that was given to me.. don't let a bitch bring you down. let her see you with somebody that is hotter and younger!!!

michael.

Mmm, birthdays usually suck for me too. On mine, I lost my hero, my friend, and the man that was a brother to me. RIP Darin M Dunn. No birthday will ever be the same.