Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I finally found a copy of this, A article by Kas Thomas about my family's FBO......

TBO Advisor - Medallion Engines ...A sure Bet In Vegas? by Aviation Authority Kas Thomas 1995....

It's what i used to do back in the day, My Dad, My Sister, And Myself on the cover and a long time ago.......

Last edited:

BobMc

Bet that was a fun place to work Acc. Oh the days gone bye. I've visited places I grow up at before, brings a tear to the eye. :)

Those were the days, Both my dad and my sister have pasted away from cancer, My sister was only two years older than me but when she was diagnosed 6 months later she was gone, My dad was a really great man, Far better than me !

Here's my dad running a 8 cyl aircraft engine on a dyno....

Last edited:
TBO Advisor - Medallion Engines ...A sure Bet In Vegas? by Aviation Authority Kas Thomas 1995....

It's what i used to do back in the day, My Dad, My Sister, And Myself on the cover and a long time ago.......

Interesting stuff.....

Jerry

GSS

Sure are some nice memories:) other than the personal losses..:(
Do you remember any of the numbers of the dyno run?

BobMc

Sorry to hear about your losses. Losing someone close to you is always a tough thing to have to go through. Question is, is this all there is?

Is that aircraft engine a diesel? It seems to run kinda noisy? Or is it just because it's in a inclosed area?

Last edited:
Interesting stuff.....

Jerry
Thank you, I just thought it might help if some people knew a little more about me and where i come from....

Sure are some nice memories:) other than the personal losses..:(
Do you remember any of the numbers of the dyno run?
We mostly ran engines on that dyno to make sure there were no oil leaks before the engine was installed in the airframe......

Sorry to hear about your losses. Losing someone close to you is always a tough thing to have to go through. Question is, is this all there is?

Is that aircraft engine a diesel? It seems to run kinda noisy? Or is it just because it's in a inclosed area?
No not a diesel, It runs on aviation Avgas, it was so loud because for dyno runs we just used short open exhaust pipes kind of like dragsters ! That engine was one of the biggest and was a 8 cylinder 720 Cid rated at 450 HP !