Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

i can't belive my eyes

where am i???? am i dreaming???? :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: is it really true???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1998 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

have you guys noticed this bargain???
i am sure that 150mw is nonsense from this DEVICE, but if it is capable to put out only 100mw then it could be great stuff for it's price...
i think that there is any other place where you could get 100mw green laser for 40usd... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

what do you guys think about it???

thanx in advance

daguin

With the new import limitation in Australia and the new enforcement of an old import limitation in the US, the manufacturers and distributors of these lasers are probably getting hungry.

There should be more "deals" to come AND the potential for effective "pot modding" may become a reality again ;)

Peace,
dave

why will be possibility for pot modding again???? i dont understand this conectivity between import limitation vs. manufacturers vs. pot modding..

i know that nowadays is pot mooding 99% ineffective, because lasers are already mooded for their best performance, but could you please explain me why pot modding may become a reality again??? i am just curious about what you sad..

cheers

regards

They will either have to export these lasers to a country that is going to confiscate them (bad for business), sell higher than stated output laser (60mW and advertise 5mW running a huge danger to everyone), or pot mod existing stock down to 5mW and factory set their new lasers to 5mW. Of course the latter is the most likely case, in which we will all be able to pot mod the lasers up to a level which our respective countries has restricted.