Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I Bought From LuckLaser and...

Cyb0rg

Hey guys,

I made a semi-recent post about opinions from LuckLaser.com. Despite being told to order elsewhere, I took a gamble and decided to order a 200 mW Green laser pointer.

After 10 days of waiting, it had arrived to my house. I was surprised with the delivery time. It did not come with a battery, so I ordered one on Amazon.com which only took 2 days to arrive (crazy fast).

Below are photos of the LuckLaser 200 mW Green laser pointer I have received:

photo2_zps1bdd7263.jpg

photo3_zpsfb49468a.jpg

This next photo shows a safety-key that it comes with in order to unlock it, which I have actually not seen before, but think it's a smart idea:

photo4_zps30df8e72.jpg

...And here is the final product:

photo1_zpsa3b8bd3c.jpg

Overall, I am satisfied thus far with the product. It seems to be as-advertised, and although it has only been one day, I have taken into consideration that the long-term performance may not be up to par. I will make an update if any of that happens!

USAbro

Looks like a laser 301 or 303.

Last edited:

3Pig

I was expecting this to be a really negative thread, glad its not :)

Cheap greenies are a lottery and you just might have won :D I reckon that this is putting out more than 80mW of 532, also a fair bit of IR which is inherent with these.

Keep in mind that the drivers on these tend to get quite hot because they are not heatsinked, so try keep the duty cycle under a minute. Could extend its life quite a bit.

wow you got it so does that make them good suddenly ? looks like a typical 301 laser i agree, and forget it anywhere near 200mW for whatever price you paid, alot will be IR leak as i doubt those have IR filters so if you want buy a real 200mW laser you should look elsewhere.

Ok it looks its this one http://www.lucklaser.com/200mw-portable-green-laser-pointer-with-safety-key-p-140.html

, on some photos it says laser 303 on some its blank like yours.. and i doubt for 69$ you got an onspec laser, and all their so called sales with 20% off are so bs too, they just buy huge amount of lasers and mark up their prices and people think you get good quality with discounts like that, as a reference what laserbtb takes for a 200 laser and they are considered one of the best and still cheap handheld 200mW (FDA) 131.20$ and all their lasers are overspec so i doubt you got what you paid for if anything you got ripped off.

Last edited:
Just registered & order with LUCKLASER
The cool golden slim line looking gold 2000mw blue burner
Includes
Alloy hard case
Charger
5 tips
2x 16480 recharge Batteries
Light saber glow stick extension
Safety glasses.
$169.00 free shipping

I really like & what sold me was fact they retry sending 2-3 times if customs restricted entry, were wling to bundle up shipping in 2 seperate parcels
Label item as LED touch
Final fail safe, support chat informed my should Australian customs stop restrict all attempts to deliver, LUCKLASER
Offer full refund 100% guarantee money back
If no delivery viable!
That & fact PayPal
Final fail safe
Win/win as I see it.
7-10 kick back & wait for air mail to roll on in.

"WATCH THIS SPACE"

In a week or so I'll post results!!!

lol did they pay u to write here or ? haha..:undecided: