Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

hulk vs ppl

excused if my English is not good.
Are some days that I read this forum for having information to purchase a laser. I'm reached the conclusion to acquire 2 laser model, one portable economic and one most serious. For the second solution I'm oriented on one power of 125mw (for my budget). My choice are, hulk 100-149 or ppl. I search a laser with duty cycle for astronimical use, me would be glad to have an external power, but I would have to acquire a hercules, and is outside budget. Which suggestions you can give me on these 2 types of laser? I have not found the detailed lists of the diode that mounts hulk, and I don't find information about the crystal use.
Thanks

Aseras

if you need constant on, and powered for the price of a handheld you could buy a small tec cooled module, a 200-300mw would be less than $500 if you shopped around.

For the most part though, you really only need 5-10mw 532nm to through a good beam at night.

The hulk is essentially a rebadged aries/pgl-III laser. CNI is the manufacturer of the pgl-iii line.

[quote author=Aseras link=1186394989/0#1 date=1186406810]if you need constant on, and powered for the price of a handheld you could buy a small tec cooled module, a 200-300mw would be less than $500 if you shopped around.

Less than $ 500, where?
I only know the hercules and is expensive for me.

corradov said:
[quote author=Aseras link=1186394989/0#1 date=1186406810]if you need constant on, and powered for the price of a handheld you could buy a small tec cooled module, a 200-300mw would be less than $500 if you shopped around.

Less than $ 500, where?
I only know the hercules and is expensive for me.

If you want a >200mW module, I have a spare I could sell you for <$500. Send me a PM if interested.

If you want a >200mW module, I have a spare I could sell you for <$500. Send me a PM if interested.[/quote]

Sorry, : :-[
I find a Hand Held laser, and, if is it possible, with external power to use this for the entire night (astronomy use),
but I don't think there are someone less than 500$.
Therefore I searh the best quality/price for my personal requirements :
duty cycle
good beam
good construction quality.

N00B

If you think that Pseudo isnt trustworthy or sells crappy products, i can ASSURE you that he is completely trustworthy and one of the best dealers i have worked with, i recently made a purchase from him (CNI handheld laser) and it is great quality. Cant beat the price he gave me + the extras he threw in.

He doesnt sell crap....ask anyone on this forum thats bought from him..

P.S. Sorry if i mis-interpreted your post

S

SenKat

Correct me if I am wrong - but I believe he is looking for both a handheld unit, and a labby-style laser.

Corradov -

IF you are looking for a great deal on either one - give Pseudonomen137 a PM - and let him know your budget, and specifications for what you are looking for - if an handheld unit is the first item you wish to acquire, I know he has some really good prices on the handhelds - AND he can get you a great price on a labby style, externally powered unit as well.

When I saw hulk vs ppl I was imagining people getting burninated... :'(

;D ;D ;D

N00B said:
If you think that Pseudo isnt trustworthy or sells crappy products, i can ASSURE you that he is completely trustworthy and one of the best dealers i have worked with, i recently made a purchase from him (CNI handheld laser) and it is great quality. Cant beat the price he gave me + the extras he threw in.

He doesnt sell crap....ask anyone on this forum thats bought from him..

P.S. Sorry if i mis-interpreted your post

there is a misunderstand, my problem is only that I don't want a laser module (similar to the follow link)
cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140137613083&ssPage Name=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX_Stores&refitem=110150126151&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget
but I want a handheld portable laser, example ppl series, alpha series and so on.
If pseudo sell similar products, well, I'm glad to buy his product , but I have understand that him sell only the laser module, that's all.

PS
My english is so bad?

S

SenKat

Your English is not horrible, but it was a little bit difficult to understand I think - BUT do not give up, I admire your efforts, I honestly do ! I have not picked up a second language, other than English - with the exception of Spanish, and that is VERY little !

Pseudo sells EVERYTHING ! So drop him a PM, see what he can wrestle up for you !

to waiting the Pseudo answers, I have buy in this moment the nova x-105.
I hope that Italian customs do not give me problems.