Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Huge sale! New things added! :d

Eracoy

Re: HUGE SALE! Tons of wavelengths! :D

I'm taking these from my Samsung S6 (the one that doesn't blow up). After playing with the angle and distance I found that unfortunately no, I'm not emitting more than one wavelength. What I was seeing was reflections from within the layers of glass behind the diffraction grating.

Sta

I'm taking these from my Samsung S6 (the one that doesn't blow up). After playing with the angle and distance I found that unfortunately no, I'm not emitting more than one wavelength. What I was seeing was reflections from within the layers of glass behind the diffraction grating.

That's unfortunate. However there is still hope! Did you do this at room temperature or while the laser was cool? What I first realized about mine was that as it warmed up the color jumped from yellow to orange. I didn't notice the multiline behavior until later.

Just saw the 589nm laser you had for sale. Had I known at the time you wanted $280.00 for it I'd have been very tempted. I knew immediately that I was too late. :(

94Z28

Cannot wait to receive my 405nm and that was a great price thanks.. I have to replace a broken 301 with a quality 405nm. I didn't even realize there was a case included, that is awesome thanks; Will get some pics of it when it arrives peeps as per usual. I wish I had forked out for that 589 when I seen it =o

I'll have one eventually, unless i decide on a RG:Y build that I am trying to get parts for slowly...

/e - Oh and goodluck on the remaining sales and congrats on your purchase!

Last edited:

Cannot wait to receive my 405nm and that was a great price thanks.. I have to replace a broken 301 with a quality 405nm. I didn't even realize there was a case included, that is awesome thanks; Will get some pics of it when it arrives peeps as per usual. I wish I had forked out for that 589 when I seen it =o

I'll have one eventually, unless i decide on a RG:Y build that I am trying to get parts for slowly...

/e - Oh and goodluck on the remaining sales and congrats on your purchase!

I hope you will find a lot of joy in it 94Z28. Thanks for the goodluck :yh:

-Alex

joeyss

Might interested in the 450nm or 515nm is it a diffirent WL than a 445nm Mutimode dioide? whats the divergence of both?

Might interested in the 450nm or 515nm is it a diffirent WL than a 445nm Mutimode dioide? whats the divergence of both?

The 450 is a single mode diode, as is the 515. Divergence for the 450 is <3mRad according to the laserbtb website but that dosen't seem right as they have that listed for all their blue lasers :/

The 515 has a divergence of <3mRad too. Honestly both of these diverge very slowly so it's probably at or below <1mRad.

-Alex

Thanks to Sta 637 Spartan has been sold! I've also lowered the price of all remaining lasers by $5 :yh:

-Alex

94Z28

The 405 arrived in one piece great case and laser thanks a lot bud. I will take care and enjoy it! LPM at 150mw on a 100mw pen so that's great also.

Last edited:

The 405 arrived in one piece great case and laser thanks a lot bud. I will take care and enjoy it! LPM at 150mw on a 100mw pen so that's great also.

Glad it got to you all fine & well :yh:

-Alex

Sta

Hey Hap, I got your spartan 637 today. It works great! It'll probably be my long-distance pointer now, along with my 589.

Also, the case is a perfect fit for my lightsaber build. :beer:

Hey Hap, I got your spartan 637 today. It works great! It'll probably be my long-distance pointer now, along with my 589.

Also, the case is a perfect fit for my lightsaber build. :beer:

Awesome!

Enjoy :yh:

-Alex

Hello all,

Added for sale is my 470mW Hulk from DragonLasers. It originally sold at $219 but upon realizing it's 2.5X overspec I figured I would raise the price a little, so $280 it is :yh:

-Alex

Reactions: GSS

Sta

Hello all,

Added for sale is my 470mW Hulk from DragonLasers. It originally sold at $219 but upon realizing it's 2.5X overspec I figured I would raise the price a little, so $280 it is :yh:

-Alex

What happened? You don't like the PGL-III-C anymore? :whistle: