Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to use pay pal

Sorry to bother you all. I have never used pay pal before. That did not have a direct link from the online store's shopping cart.

How do I place a order at O-like or RayFoss
Do I make a payment to their pay pal accounts first. I would assume you would get a transaction I.D.#. Do I take that then place the order?
Or do I place the order first at the web site, Then wait for instructions?

Also is it a good idea to ask them to ship the batteries separate. For U.S. orders?

Grix

1. You go to the site and place the order. You will get a confirmation window. There you will find an order number, and a paypal e-mail. Write that down.

2. You go to Paypal.com and log into your account (make one if you don't have one). Then you click "Send money" in the top horizontal menu.

3. Follow the instructions on the site, send the money to the paypal e-mail you got in step 1. In the "comments/message to seller" box in the next form, you enter your order number you got in step 1.

4. Send an e-mail to the seller and say that you have sent the money, and ask them to ship your order.

Sorry for my flawed english