Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to make HUGE amounts of fog real FAST !!!

I thought this looked pretty cool !!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2mj-Sq2oeo[/media]

Things

WOW!!!!! that is really cool!!! i wonder what would happen if they poured a huge bucket full in there, the pool would be frozen!!!! ;D

Back in the late 80's-early 90's when I was in high-school, I worked in a large grocery store, and we'd always screw around with the dry ice kept in the center of the pallets of ice cream shipments.

Working late one night, the store was 24hrs, but empty of any customers, so I tossed a chunk of dry ice in each toilet of the men's room. Right after I did it, an elderly gentleman tottered into the store, went into the men's room, and instantly came back out, crossed himself, and quickly shuffled out of the store!

I sure hope he found another public restroom in time. ;D

Frosty

AJ_Dual said:
Back in the late 80's-early 90's when I was in high-school, I worked in a large grocery store, and we'd always screw around with the dry ice kept in the center of the pallets of ice cream shipments.

Working late one night, the store was 24hrs, but empty of any customers, so I tossed a chunk of dry ice in each toilet of the men's room. Right after I did it, an elderly gentleman tottered into the store, went into the men's room, and instantly came back out, crossed himself, and quickly shuffled out of the store!

I sure hope he found another public restroom in time.  ;D

LMAO!! now that is funny stuff!!

Frosty

Now liquid Nitro is cool stuff I remember freezing racketballs with it in science class.

Yep that is liquid Nitrogen and not dry ice, we use it at work to shrink fit valve seat inserts into cylinder heads. It is way colder than dry ice, around -200 degrees C and burns like hell if it splashes your bare skin.

Jase