Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to make a Co2 laser?

Murudai said:
[quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1211203213/30#40 date=1211342144]
C0[sub]2[/sub] lasers own!!

That's 'CO[sub]2[/sub]'. It is the letter 'O' not the number '0'. Geez...

Your experience with lasers doesn't seem to extend to proper research and aptitude.
[/quote]
Grrr..... I KNEW THAT!! OMG!! ITS JUST A MISTAKE I MADE BECAUSE I WAS IN A HURRY!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: Gosh....

Switch

Where does it get the c02 from?
OH!!! Are there any other laser tubes for sale that work like a c02 laser?
Right... i can't find any places where i can get these laser tubes. Which ones are more powerful? They don't sell anything but c02 on ebay.
Well, c02 lasers are WAY to expensive. And i can't find an argon over 30mW.
Ok, c02 it is!
I have made a TEA laser before. I am actually pretty experienced with most lasers, but i have questions occasionally.

C02 lasers own!!
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. ::)

Dude, it's carbon dioxide. CO[sub]2[/sub] The C stands for carbon, the O stands for oxygen. The [sub]2[/sub] means 2 oxygen atoms.The carbon doesn't have a small number so it means 1 carbon atom, so what all of that means is that 1 carbon atom + 2 oxygen atoms form 1 molecule of carbon dioxide (see carbon(1) di-oxide(2) )  ::) O=C=O (no that is not "equal" it's a double covalent bond :p)

Yes... I know my periodic table of elements. It was a mistake, i knew the carbon dioxide is 1 unit of carbon and 2 units of oxygen.