Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How to build a laser? Help please!

Hello,

I'm new to this world but I'm a technical enthusiast. I already own a few laser pointer and laser modules but now I fell in love with blue handheld lasers!
I checked many websites for buying a decent one (Dragonlasers, Fasttech ...) but in the end I decided to built my own one with this host: S4X? Host Assembly

The point is, I have no idea what I need to built a laser pointer, I heard of G-2 lenses and I know that I need a diode with a driver but that's it. Please help me to get started and provide me with a few suggestions or a step-by-step instruction :yh:
It's really hard to find something about the basics online. Thanks you for your help :)

Hi S4XHost :wave:
Welcome to the forum.
Where are you from as that can determine if certain things can be sent to you or not.
This question has been answered many times, we do not mind helping at all but ... ***Be sure to use the white search bar at the bottom of the page as there is a wealth of information to see here***
This should help = http://laserpointerforums.com/f51/i-want-build-laser-thread-52972.html
Remember to get proper safety laser goggles for the wavelength of your laser if it is over 5mW.
Enjoy, have fun and most importantly be safe.

Thank you, I will check that :)
I'm from Germany but currently living in the UK, so I can send it to both.