Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How old is this forum?

This is my first post.. how old is this forum?... I just found it, but it appears I don't see much history and no one has a vast amount of post?

S

SenKat

I clicked on "Members" and it came up with June 19th, 2006 as when ColdShadow joined his board - I assume that is the start date ? ;D  There's a lot of reading - it looked to me (could be wrong) that most posts occur when a new product is released - lots of talk about the reviews, etc...or when a relative noob like myself pops in and goes nuts with trying out all the new toys just discovered !  ;D :eek:
Welcome to the Forum !

atz413

I know this is probably off topic, but SenKat, what is that thing? (your avatar, I mean!) It's making me nuts!

;)

S

SenKat

atz413 said:
I know this is probably off topic, but SenKat, what is that thing? (your avatar, I mean!) It's making me nuts!

;)

Hehehehehehe.....It is Diablo from the early 90's game of the same name...Blizzard Entertainment - I lost sooooooo many hours of my life to that game it is not even funny ! :)

atz413

Ahhhh... OK, I remember the game, but I never played it. It did look familiar, though!

Thanks,
Drew

NairB

SenKat said:
[quote author=atz413 link=1167456811/0#2 date=1167465148]I know this is probably off topic, but SenKat, what is that thing? (your avatar, I mean!) It's making me nuts!

;)

Hehehehehehe.....It is Diablo from the early 90's game of the same name...Blizzard Entertainment - I lost sooooooo many hours of my life to that game it is not even funny ! :)[/quote]

Ah ha SenKat, thats what the avatar was....diablo ;)

S

SenKat

Yeah - dang, man - you coulda won a fabulous prize if you had guessed it correctly ! ;D

didnt get it right but still got the prize
thank u hammer-time!!!
it was nice of u to donate ur prize to me n Cold :D

NairB said:
[quote author=SenKat link=1167456811/0#3 date=1167498607][quote author=atz413 link=1167456811/0#2 date=1167465148]I know this is probably off topic, but SenKat, what is that thing? (your avatar, I mean!) It's making me nuts!

;)

Hehehehehehe.....It is Diablo from the early 90's game of the same name...Blizzard Entertainment - I lost sooooooo many hours of my life to that game it is not even funny ! :)[/quote]

Ah ha SenKat, thats what the avatar was....diablo ;)
[/quote]

His avatar makes me tired!! LOL!