Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How do you store your lasers?

Yikes, talk about over priced, these are as low as 8 dollars from many sellers on ebay shipped from from China without a charger, what's a fair price with a charger?

Edit: I found a price for the laser with a charger and battery, 13 dollars and this comes with a holster:

Kitlasers should change their web site name to 4xKitlasers, that's about how much the price is inflated. On ebay they specify 5 mw, they are really from 40 to 100 mw, averaging closer to 50-60 mw with 25% of that power due to IR mixed in.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yes, avoid these guys at all costs, since cost is what kitlasers is all about.

An example of this is their "PLE-Pro 53wnm 500mW" J/L knock off, selling for a mere $1,100, when Jetlasers is selling their genuine PLE-Pro 532nm 500mW for $349! :eek: :wtf:

GSS

Yes, avoid these guys at all costs, since cost is what kitlasers is all about.

An example of this is their "PLE-Pro 53wnm 500mW" J/L knock off, selling for a mere $1,100, when Jetlasers is selling their genuine PLE-Pro 532nm 500mW for $349! :eek: :wtf:
You forgot to add it's $400 off regular price:shhh:
I can go on all day long with this place:D

Can they legally re sell the Sanwu units?

Edit: yup Bowtie I see Tommy has them also but wasn't sure of their setup or deal..

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I forgot to mention that they were on sale, get em while you can, I'm sure they'll sell like crazy at these prices!

They probably can, I've seen others selling Sanwu also. I think Tommy sells them from the "Laser Pointer Store" site.

Use time not too long, when feel pen body heat, turn off, let it rest for a while, when not in use, take out the battery, a safety lock lock, in a box, don't let children get. You can go my site to see more. https://www.kitlaser.com/
If you want to advertise your company
and/or products go the the Companies
section of the Forum and introduce yourself
in the Welcome section...
No need to Spam this Thread....

Jerry