Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How do I write a review?

I used the search function numerous times and did not find anything substantial. You'd think there'd be a sticky on how to make a review for a laser, so I was a little surprised when there wasn't.

I recently ordered two lasers from Lazerer and I'm going to give reviews for both and record the unwrapping so I can help out the community :angel:!

What kind of things should I focus on in my review? Should I also post pictures even though I'm going to make a video? I don't have an LPM so I can't measure power.

Thanks in advance!

Just look at some of the reviews that have already been done and you will get some ideas.

Jaseth

I strongly recommend using Traveller's reviews for inspiration. They are thorough, well structured, pretty (good pictures) and entertaining.

You can find them by going to his profile, clicking on Statistics -> Find all threads started by Traveller. The right side of the page will show which threads are posted in the Review section.