Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How do I dissasemble my 5mW 532nm Open-back Kaleidoscopic Green Laser Pointer Pen

Whatever you want to do haha that laser is probably busted... if you take it apart you have a chance at fixing it but if it were me I wouldn't bet on fixing it... for experience kinda thing, sure, but I'd just go grab another one :D GL

Theman

Whatever you want to do haha that laser is probably busted... if you take it apart you have a chance at fixing it but if it were me I wouldn't bet on fixing it... for experience kinda thing, sure, but I'd just go grab another one :D GL
Yeah, well thank you very much for the information, even though I couldn't save the laser the information actually helped a ton.

Hmm... try pliers or something, be gentle. If you're going from the aperture side, grasp the head very gently. If you're going from the spring side, try gripping the board gently and tugging it out. Be careful, if there's loose stuff you want it to stay as close to where it was as possible.

EDIT: Generally, I recommend attempting to get the board, especially with that laser's chassis design

Last edited:

Theman

Hmm... try pliers or something, be gentle. If you're going from the aperture side, grasp the head very gently. If you're going from the spring side, try gripping the board gently and tugging it out. Be careful, if there's loose stuff you want it to stay as close to where it was as possible.

EDIT: Generally, I recommend attempting to get the board, especially with that laser's chassis design
k thanks dude