Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

How did you get interested in lasers?

Saw a few videos on youtube, and two years ago I saw an amazing show while on holiday in Mallorca.

Since then I have been interested in lasers and 1 month after the show I bought a 75mw greenie and went from there.

I got interested in lasers when I saw a topic on the Facepunch forums.

They guy made a thread about laser pointers and how cool they are. He referred to the DX page with the greenies, and they where all fairly cheap! I took a look and a few days later I bought a True 30mw green pointer, which I broke a few days afterwards. (topic made here) I got myself a 50mw, which is still alive as of today! :cool:

Before that I thought that laser pointers, except for the cheap low-output red pointer where all expencive.

God, how I was wrong. ;)

geo-r

I was always interested in lasers.I buy my first laser(RED)before 11 years at the price of $50 at >5mw output and is still work.Since then i buy a lot of red keychain lasers of >2mw output at very low price.
But my great passion start when i saw on ebay a green one 50mw laser.I watch a lot of videos after and i get really impress.So i order one green 50mw that break in a week for$100!!! :eek:
Until now i spent more than $500!I wish i can buy a violet blue ray :'( but is very expensive for me!I wait for better prices.