Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hot sauces ,can you? do you?

ped

I'd love to try some of them, but I'd have to start with the mild ones :/ .

I don't like super hot stuff, I think I'll get just levels 2 and 3 to start off with. I have a feeling the defcon 1 would end up on a shelf until I threw it out.

Btw, if you guys are trying out new super hot things, have some milk and blue cheese nearby...

Encap

I don't like super hot stuff, I think I'll get just levels 2 and 3 to start off with. I have a feeling the defcon 1 would end up on a shelf until I threw it out.

Btw, if you guys are trying out new super hot things, have some milk and blue cheese nearby...

I find the Defcon 1 sauce too hot for most uses and most people other than diehard hot hot sauce fans of which there are many---have never tried the even hotter or outright crazy hot ones.

The Defcon 3 sauces is the most generally useful and the one everybody I have given some to, loved it. Has an amazing flavor that adds to many things plus a kick that is not unpleasant.

The Defcon 2 is for people who like hot sauces and is considerably hotter than the 3 but not outrageous---very multi use.

There is a local NY radio station Z-100 on their morning show with Elvis Duran a guy tried 1 drop of the hottest Defcon sauce on a toothpick tip ---he noticed the serious burn right away and after 2-3 minutes he started to panic, and was talking about going to the hospital---he went through all the milk in the place trying to dull the burn-was seriously out of control--is really hilarious actually as it is amazing that anything called a sauce could be this potent.
Have a look at video clip at: http://www.elvisduran.com/player/?mid=22839805

Yes, go with the Defense Condition 3 and 2 or even just the Defcon 3 and go from there. I am sure you will enjoy same.

Last edited:
Damn, that Defcon 2 sounds like an awesome thing.

Any ideas where could I get some of that for cheap?

Also, any ideas on Scoville ratings?

Things

I'm with Dave here ... I prefer when I can actually taste what I'm eating, putting food in my mouth and it just burning the ass out of my tongue, throat (and ass I suppose :p ) just doesn't do it for me :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ped

ped

Yeah I prefer flavour , but we all have those alcohol fueled moments where a friend says "go on I dare you.."

Next day its armageddon in the toilet bowl :poke: