Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Host Praise for Sinner

Wmacky

My first build has been completed for a few weeks now, and I have a few comment about the MS-SSW3 host I used. In short I love it! So much so that I feel any next choice may be a let down. Seems I got the host choice right on firsat try! I love the looks, and feel. The length, and width feel just right in your hand, as well as the balance, and weight. I wish there were more hosts of this size and look. Sinner, have you thought about a MS-SSW4? What I would change for the ultimate SSW is a little less ribbing in the hand hold area. The host looks a little too "threaded" in the mid section. The basic profile is just wonderful, and I wouldn't alter it very much at all. I would also add a LED lighted side clicker, and a rear key switch. With this higher powered 2 to 6 watt builds, a safety key lock out is sorely missed!

Standing by, and waiting for the next SSW.................

Last edited:

IsaacT

Woah buddy! Put "Not Safe For Work" before you talk about your new 10 inch ribbed toy and how its larger diameter feels better! :p

JK, all jokes aside. You can never go wrong with a custom host. They will always leave you more satisfied than a flashlight conversion UNLESS the flashlight conversion is a stainless steel flashlight. I love those.

Last edited:

DB8088

I know exactly how you feel. Sinners hosts are so amazing, I bought 3 my first time out!!